@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

calh45

Cal
Daps
I don't care where the fukk you are from, just post an address so I can whoop your ass

Ole boy is in Pleasanton.
:laff: at this thread

Low key though, fukk all yall hoe ass nikkas, I'd come to the bay and :bustback: all you fukk boys

:yeshrug:

I just hope it's somewhere near a food spot. Last time we was supposed to go to Chik-Fil-A and now I'm tryna get some BBQ. Imma forever be the nikka in the background laughing and eating some cereal

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You said I was exposed. I said if you show me the post where I was exposed I would give you this account. Its pretty simple. If I said you was exposed and you asked for legit proof and offered your account if I provided it I would find the post where you been exposed. You can't because I haven't. I've been lied on but when you ask the accuser for proof they tell you to ask me for a pic.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/15936217/

Welp, guess its time to turn over your account then, bytch.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Never forget :wow:

check the time line :heh:

for the people who dont know what sparked this shyt read this below :heh:

4:50 PM

5:00 PM

6:00 PM
(check the time stamps of the photos)

:duck:

7:00 PM

@charmander with some common sense about posting a picture of some fukkin wings, not even a hand, some fukkin wings!! :salute:

8:30 PM (he didnt post for 2+ hours)

:jawalrus:

:heh:
The lies by @Blackthoughts :mjlol:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you aint gone do shyt. 3301 Telegraph, oakland, 94609. right across from walgreens. im strapped and we dont fight fair round here we play for keeps u keyboard drilla...:martin:

and if u enter my apartment building i will str8 kill you and be home chillin off self defense so pullup you bluetooth banger - you need sometime? i know you broke with no whip so get off at macarthur bart and walk to this L

:stopitslime:

:lupe: Can I come over and watch the game this thursday? Pause, I'll bring wings

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why's your front door boarded up tho? :patrice:
M7FBaKa.png
you know he lives in a warzone, right?