@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
My dude tho... Who cares about a hood quiz? He already said he is not from the hood or claimed to be. So a nikka who can't answer your test questions can't throw them hands with you?:patrice:
I'm not about to meet anyone from the burbs breh. I claim to be a real nikka from the turf, if anyone questions that then they have to be a real nikka from a turf in order for me to respect it. I'm not about to meet to Asians or no Cacs or no Mexicans that's talking down on a real nikka. If you a real nikka from the Town I'll meet you in your hood but you have to be a real nikka from the hood. I tried meeting a cac and he lied to the general public. From now on if you not a real nikka then its nothing to discuss. If you from the Suburbs I don't believe you have the heart to come to the hood to meet a stranger to fight. If you do then more power to you.

Daps
I don't want to meet anyone unless they a nikka from the Town or a black bish from the town. Go back and look at the thread that started all this shyt. I offered to meet any Oakland nikka in any hood and no one accepted. Those that did never followed through on it. I agreed to go to Sobrante, To Ghost town, The Lower Bottoms, 82nd&Birch, Brookfield, High St. You name the hood and I agreed. Go back and look at that thread and see who didn't agree.

I don't get the point of the chat line to quiz somebody because whomever u talk to could be some suburban kid obsessed with the town and pass the quiz, he could be an Asian dude trying to "sound black" u really won't know until u get there :mjlol:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
For real tho. Y'all dudes in the Bay still use party lines??:patrice:. I have not heard of anyone using party lines in over 10 years.

Way more efficient ways of communicating are available.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm not about to meet anyone from the burbs breh. I claim to be a real nikka from the turf, if anyone questions that then they have to be a real nikka from a turf in order for me to respect it. I'm not about to meet to Asians or no Cacs or no Mexicans that's talking down on a real nikka. If you a real nikka from the Town I'll meet you in your hood but you have to be a real nikka from the hood. I tried meeting a cac and he lied to the general public. From now on if you not a real nikka then its nothing to discuss. If you from the Suburbs I don't believe you have the heart to come to the hood to meet a stranger to fight. If you do then more power to you.

Get on the tinychat than

coliworld

Daps
nikka I'm the one that called him out for the fade, this bout me

You want a fade too? I ain't got no party chatline for you to call :pacspit:

you aint gone do shyt. 3301 Telegraph, oakland, 94609. right across from walgreens. im strapped and we dont fight fair round here we play for keeps u keyboard drilla...:martin:

and if u enter my apartment building i will str8 kill you and be home chillin off self defense so pullup you bluetooth banger - you need sometime? i know you broke with no whip so get off at macarthur bart and walk to this L

:stopitslime: