@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
This thread took so many unexpected turns.

Got Cacthoughts trying to have chats with dudes on the phone trying to get his Drake Hotline Bling on.
Another dude just wants to meet up with him and beat his ass.
And another threatening to blast at someone if they show up at his apartment.

:dead:

Noah

All Star
Daps
magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

I'm late as fukk but reading most of that was worth it :deadmanny:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
you aint gone do shyt. 3301 Telegraph, oakland, 94609. right across from walgreens. im strapped and we dont fight fair round here we play for keeps u keyboard drilla...:martin:

and if u enter my apartment building i will str8 kill you and be home chillin off self defense so pullup you bluetooth banger - you need sometime? i know you broke with no whip so get off at macarthur bart and walk to this L

:stopitslime:

Capture.png

:lupe:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I don't want to meet anyone unless they a nikka from the Town or a black bish from the town. Go back and look at the thread that started all this shyt. I offered to meet any Oakland nikka in any hood and no one accepted.
So you've already said in the past that you only fight to the death, and now you're specifying thats its only black people from Oakland that you're willing to meet up with and murder?

:jbhmm: interesting

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm not about to meet anyone from the burbs breh. I claim to be a real nikka from the turf, if anyone questions that then they have to be a real nikka from a turf in order for me to respect it. I'm not about to meet to Asians or no Cacs or no Mexicans that's talking down on a real nikka. If you a real nikka from the Town I'll meet you in your hood but you have to be a real nikka from the hood. I tried meeting a cac and he lied to the general public. From now on if you not a real nikka then its nothing to discuss. If you from the Suburbs I don't believe you have the heart to come to the hood to meet a stranger to fight. If you do then more power to you.

:laff:

Xiang Hai really thinks this shyt like a movie or something

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you aint gone do shyt. 3301 Telegraph, oakland, 94609. right across from walgreens. im strapped and we dont fight fair round here we play for keeps u keyboard drilla...:martin:

and if u enter my apartment building i will str8 kill you and be home chillin off self defense so pullup you bluetooth banger - you need sometime? i know you broke with no whip so get off at macarthur bart and walk to this L

:stopitslime:

Irate black man is that you?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Never forget :wow:

check the time line :heh:

for the people who dont know what sparked this shyt read this below :heh:

tomorrow high street 24 hour fitness fukk boy 9-930 pm

Tell me the exact time and what you'll have on. Bring some bread with you too.

be there bout 9 bytch ass mafukka

you know what I look like we dont know what you look like but fukk it you a bytch anyway

stop pming me bruh @Blackthoughts ima be in some basketball shorts and white tee the fukk does it matter you know what i look like bytch mafukka

Dude been fronting bruh. I'll show up to wherever he is right now if it's not San Francisco. fukk waiting until tomorrow.

4:50 PM
im at 24 hour fitness in fairfield til 7 pm

5:00 PM
I'm in Vallejo right now. See you soon.

pull up fukk boy

6:00 PM
(check the time stamps of the photos)

Just like I thought. The nikka wasn't there. Fake as fukk. I haven't been able to log on for the last hour. It said

I'm at the Buffalo Wild Wings down the street right now.

:duck:

take a pic of the store

@Blackthoughts bluffing

dude posted pics and you talking bout he wasnt there you at BWWs now :mjlol:

if you right down the street then go back since you know hes there

@Blackthoughts did you actually go in the gym he's at?

or did you just drive by, not see him outside and keep it movin to BWW? :pachaha:

@Blackthoughts where you at??????

He said 24 hour fitness and took pics

Now you blaming the servers

The jig is up breh :scust:

@Blackthoughts we gonna need an update on your whereabouts:francis:

7:00 PM

@charmander with some common sense about posting a picture of some fukkin wings, not even a hand, some fukkin wings!! :salute:

I went back and saw @itsyoung!! posted pics at the gym :leon:

@Blackthoughts we gon need you to take a pic of your hand with hot wing sauce on the fingers so we can verify you still in the area :lupe:

Blackthoughts doin the blazin wing challenge. give him time

I figured @Blackthoughts pussied out. He seemed like he was full of shyt from the start:francis:

we know @itsyoung!! is at the agreed upon meet-up spot.

where in the world is @Blackthoughts? :francis:

:yeshrug:.....dude is MIA right now. we need updates
@Blackthoughts state your location

admins might need to change my nikka name to SecondThoughts

nikka ate some BWW and reconsidered :mjlol:

@itsyoung!! he probably saw you walk to your car and was like :whoa:

@Blackthoughts saw some pissed off Sitting Bull looking brother standing there like :birdman: and was like

:russ: :russ: :russ:

8:30 PM (he didnt post for 2+ hours)

I showed up. Walked thru the whole spot and didnt see the nikka. Even waited fifteen mins. I havent been able yto log on.

You nikkas is funny ass fukk. If he was there that wasnt him in the pics he posted earlier.

:laff:

edit: you can even see the back of my audi a7 in the picture that shows the buffalo wild wings you bum ass mafukka

:jawalrus:

Im
im telling youyou the cac in the pics from this morning wasnt there a at 520 to 535

I was standing infront the gym at those times. one of the fukkin pictures says 5:35 pm on it lookin into the parking lot, standing directly infront of the entrance doors :laff: 5:35 right :youngsabo: ?

Tamkmgz.jpg

:heh:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Never forget :wow:

check the time line :heh:

for the people who dont know what sparked this shyt read this below :heh:

4:50 PM

5:00 PM

6:00 PM
(check the time stamps of the photos)

7:00 PM

@charmander with some common sense about posting a picture of some fukkin wings, not even a hand, some fukkin wings!! :salute:

8:30 PM (he didnt post for 2+ hours)

:jawalrus:

:heh:
:russ:

NEVER FORGET. This was a classic. Right before the NBA finals too

:wow: