@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't post pics of anything. Every nikka in the Bay has called the partyline at least once. I thought nikkas would jump at the chance to hear if I am who I say I am. I've never asked another man for a pic on here before. If you say you are somebody and someone told me that you wasn't, I would ask the person who said that you're lying for proof. If they could not provide the proof I would call them a liar for slandering your name. That's just me tho. I believe everyone on here is who they say they are. If someone tells me they're not then the burden of proof is on them:manny:
So you from southeast Asia ?

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
I'm telling you I'll meet you in any hood if we chop it up first. Everyone in the bay called the partyline at least once. Now you can't do it in order to meet? You scared that I'll detect that you not from the hood?
I never said I was from the hood you dumbass. Where can we meet or stfu so I can put your stupid ass back on ignore.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
And wtf is a party line? This dude wants to hear me and some other dudes voices and shyt, nikka is a weirdo.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So u want the fade with ol boy? Just set it up
It's so so easy to do. Anyone from the Bay can listen to the convo for free. I don't understand what the problem is. The partyline is free to everyone in The Bay. I couldn't even call it if I wasn't in the Bay. That's the proof right there. Everyone from the Bay could chop it up like we do on here. If he comes across as a real nikka I'll line it up. I can tell if someone is a nikka or not in a 2 minute conversation. If he can answer 3 simple Oakland questions that any town nikka would know then it's good.

Daps
It's so so easy to do. Anyone from the Bay can listen to the convo for free. I don't understand what the problem is. The partyline is free to everyone in The Bay. I couldn't even call it if I wasn't in the Bay. That's the proof right there. Everyone from the Bay could chop it up like we do on here. If he comes across as a real nikka I'll line it up.

What do u want to discuss? What if YOU pick the place, and someone meets u there, that sufficient?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
It's so so easy to do. Anyone from the Bay can listen to the convo for free. I don't understand what the problem is. The partyline is free to everyone in The Bay. I couldn't even call it if I wasn't in the Bay. That's the proof right there. Everyone from the Bay could chop it up like we do on here. If he comes across as a real nikka I'll line it up. I can tell if someone is a nikka or not in a 2 minute conversation. If he can answer 3 simple Oakland questions that any town nikka would know then it's good.
My dude tho... Who cares about a hood quiz? He already said he is not from the hood or claimed to be. So a nikka who can't answer your test questions can't throw them hands with you?:patrice:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What do u want to discuss? What if YOU pick the place, and someone meets u there, that sufficient?
I don't want to meet anyone unless they a nikka from the Town or a black bish from the town. Go back and look at the thread that started all this shyt. I offered to meet any Oakland nikka in any hood and no one accepted. Those that did never followed through on it. I agreed to go to Sobrante, To Ghost town, The Lower Bottoms, 82nd&Birch, Brookfield, High St. You name the hood and I agreed. Go back and look at that thread and see who didn't agree.