@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:beli:

breh, I don't really care what you are, I just don't think you're black.

Which is fine, just don't front like you are. :manny:

There is already a @CACarot @VegasCAC @the cac mamba

Just embrace becoming @Cacthoughts :lawd:
Okay. I've been posting here and sohh for almost 10 years. I'm just curious about how long you thought that I wasn't who I say I am. I'm sure it waz the moment we went to the Finals.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Blackthoughts, where exactly can we meet up this week to shoot the fair one?
If you from the Bay call the partyline that everybody called at least once and if you sound like a real nikka we can take it from there. If you not black then disregard this message. Deal?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay. I've been posting here and sohh for almost 10 years. I'm just curious about how long you thought that I wasn't who I say I am. I'm sure it waz the moment we went to the Finals.

Nah I'm a newbie, I just think its a little suspicious :patrice:

Just sayin, instead of posting defensively and wastint all that energy, you could just post a pic of your hand and kill all this. :jbhmm:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Nah I'm a newbie, I just think its a little suspicious :patrice:

Just sayin, instead of posting defensively and wastint all that energy, you could just post a pic of your hand and kill all this. :jbhmm:
I've always said that I won't post pics on here. I offered nikkas to come see the potential fight and asked them to bring cameras to any hood in Oakland and not one coli poster agreed to do it except
@RdikkemDown.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
This nikka I swear lol
You want to fight a total stranger but find it comical that he wants to chop it up first to see if you're a square or not? You don't have to give me your number. You can call the partyline so everyone can all hear the convo. Its free you know.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
You want to fight a total stranger but find it comical that he wants to chop it up first to see if you're a square or not? You don't have to give me your number. You can call the partyline so everyone can all hear the convo. Its free you know.
We can talk in person. You'll do anything not to show your face.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
We can talk in person. You'll do anything not to show your face.
I'm telling you I'll meet you in any hood if we chop it up first. Everyone in the bay called the partyline at least once. Now you can't do it in order to meet? You scared that I'll detect that you not from the hood?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
A hand picture is too much, but you'll talk to random people on the phone?:heh:
I don't post pics of anything. Every nikka in the Bay has called the partyline at least once. I thought nikkas would jump at the chance to hear if I am who I say I am. I've never asked another man for a pic on here before. If you say you are somebody and someone told me that you wasn't, I would ask the person who said that you're lying for proof. If they could not provide the proof I would call them a liar for slandering your name. That's just me tho. I believe everyone on here is who they say they are. If someone tells me they're not then the burden of proof is on them:manny: