@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I volunteered to parlay him and itsyoung's fight.,,we know how that went :francis:
I offered several locations in Oakland in which he declined is how that went. Brookfield and Sobrante park being two of them. He declined more locations than I did. How many locations in Oakland did I decline besides Walmart? Be neutral or wave ya pom poms.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
why not just post a picture of your hand and dead all this shyt??????????
You said I was exposed. I said if you show me the post where I was exposed I would give you this account. Its pretty simple. If I said you was exposed and you asked for legit proof and offered your account if I provided it I would find the post where you been exposed. You can't because I haven't. I've been lied on but when you ask the accuser for proof they tell you to ask me for a pic.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday y'all said I was an Asian woman. Today you say I'm a cac. Get your lie right. Be consistent.
:beli:

breh, I don't really care what you are, I just don't think you're black.

Which is fine, just don't front like you are. :manny:

There is already a @CACarot @VegasCAC @the cac mamba

Just embrace becoming @Cacthoughts :lawd:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You said I was exposed. I said if you show me the post where I was exposed I would give you this account. Its pretty simple. If I said you was exposed and you asked for legit proof and offered your account if I provided it I would find the post where you been exposed. You can't because I haven't. I've been lied on but when you ask the accuser for proof they tell you to ask me for a pic.
bytch ass nikka you so mad you can't even think straight right now :laff: :laff: :laff:

the jig is up egghead :camby:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not from the west, but do you guys say "y'all' out there?