@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Because you lying. You know damn well dude started trolling me outta nowhere. You lying like I started talking shyt to hom outta nowhere. Go find the thread in which you claim I started talking shyt to him. You just need an excuse for taking sides. So fukk you and him. I thought you was solid.
Lol I don't need an excuse to take sides. I took a side a long time ago. I didnt say you started to talk shyt to him. But I just went and checked that thread and you did because you're a sensitive ass poster. He called you out on talking about something you know nothing about and as usual you hurled bunch of dumb insults like you're 13. He did propose to meet up first - and you then popped shyt like you were gonna kill him or something. And then were a no-show when it mattered. And then kept on popping shyt :heh: you're an Internet poster with some of the thinnest skin I've seen while possessing one of the worst egos on here fronting in every thread. shyt doesn't make sense.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Lol I don't need an excuse to take sides. I took a side a long time ago. I didnt say you started to talk shyt to him. But I just went and checked that thread and you did because you're a sensitive ass poster. He called you out on talking about something you know nothing about and as usual you hurled bunch of dumb insults like you're 13. He did propose to meet up first - and you then popped shyt like you were gonna kill him or something. And then were a no-show when it mattered. And then kept on popping shyt :heh: you're an Internet poster with some of the thinnest skin I've seen while possessing one of the worst egos on here fronting in every thread. shyt doesn't make sense.

he only fights to the death :wow:

but scared to post a picture of some fukkin buffalo wild wings or a hand :wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No way the nikka said he "only fights to the death" :dead:
I don't fight to injure, I fight to kill so I don't know what makes you think it will just be a few punches thrown and that's it. I don't fight just to black a nikka eye or crack his jaw. I don't want nobody breaking that shyt up

:dead:

most fights are a few thrown punches, a dotted eye or hurt jaw or some shyt but nah not @Blackthoughts fights he only fights to kill :heh:

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
I'm from Deep East Oakland. 96th and Sunnyside to be precise. Expose me playboy.

tumblr_nbfc600meA1tl9agao1_400.gif

You know Nuttso??

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So you went from justifying siding with dude because you said I started it to now you saying I didn't start it but I'm sensitive for responding to somebody talking shyt to me. fukk you for acting like we was coo for all these years.