Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Its a nomination, jackass.

Oh, since we're just listing shyt now:

Tom Perez interested in DNC chair: report | TheHill

He's got the support of the increasingly powerful left flank and the outgoing and future party leader in the senate. No one else has near that level of support.

Just to be clear; you're not worried about blacks being left out of the Democratic Party, you're worried about the foreign policy orthodoxy being kicked out. You're cloaking this in nonsense word salad and 40 tweets like you do everything because you're a painfully stupid and lonely person.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He's got the support of the increasingly powerful left flank and the outgoing and future party leader in the senate. No one else has near that level of support.

Just to be clear; you're not worried about blacks being left out of the Democratic Party, you're worried about the foreign policy orthodoxy being kicked out. You're cloaking this in nonsense word salad and 40 tweets like you do everything because you're a painfully stupid and lonely person.
Wait, you mean ANYONE can be nominated? Not just what Dear Leader Sanders says? :ohhh:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/howard-dean-dnc-chair/

Buckley? :ohhh:

Dean? :ohhh:

O'Malley? :ohhh:

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Wait, you mean ANYONE can be nominated? Not just what Dear Leader Sanders says? :ohhh:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/howard-dean-dnc-chair/

Buckley? :ohhh:

Dean? :ohhh:

O'Malley? :ohhh:

Ok so we have Ellison, with the support of sanders, schumer, warren, and Reid. And then we have dean-whos candidacy warren immediately threw cold water on, O'Malley- a living manikin with no charisma who had zero support in the democratic primary and who's tenure in a dark blue state resulted in a GOP admin, baker-who no one has ever heard of, and a posesta lobbyist from South Carolina who no one has heard of either, and Perez-who has done decent work as labor secretary. All of these people boast a combined zero endorsements to my knowledge? As opposed to a candidate backed by 4 sitting senators including: a long term party stalwart who's the outgoing senate party leader, the incoming senate party leader, the face of the party's progressive wing, and the man who won 47% of the party's primary electorate.

Ellison is the clear favorite. This is an odd position from you, who spent the entire election and your entire life fantasizing about and verbally(I hope just verbally) masturbating to the alleged power of the establishment.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ok so we have Ellison, with the support of sanders, schumer, warren, and Reid. And then we have dean-whos candidacy warren immediately threw cold water on, O'Malley- a living manikin with no charisma who had zero support in the democratic primary and who's tenure in a dark blue state resulted in a GOP admin, baker-who no one has ever heard of, and a posesta lobbyist from South Carolina who no one has heard of either, and Perez-who has done decent work as labor secretary. All of these people boast a combined zero endorsements to my knowledge? As opposed to a candidate backed by 4 sitting senators including: a long term party stalwart who's the outgoing senate party leader, the incoming senate party leader, the face of the party's progressive wing, and the man who won 47% of the party's primary electorate.

Ellison is the clear favorite. This is an odd position from you, who spent the entire election and your entire life fantasizing about and verbally(I hope just verbally) masturbating to the alleged power of the establishment.
Don't prance around boasting about nominations. Its not even been a week since the election. Chill out.

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Don't prance around boasting about nominations. Its not even been a week since the election. Chill out.

You who started a thread on how the dnc was gonna get more racist now if it changed anything based on tweets from some random guy on twitter who is obviously a paid Clinton shill, telling me to calm down because the election was a just a week ago.

How is every post you make worse than the last? How do you keep getting dumber?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You who started a thread on how the dnc was gonna get more racist now if it changed anything based on tweets from some random guy on twitter who is obviously a paid Clinton shill, telling me to calm down because the election was a just a week ago.

How is every post you make worse than the last? How do you keep getting dumber?
You named two loud-mouth liberals nominating someone. The DNC is a huge organization.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Just realized I've been reading a racial thread started by a white person. How could I be so ignorant :snoop: