Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Blacks have already been left behind for the past 8 years and you're seeing the true face of a lot of those liberals who only 'tolerated' you in order to get that vote. Now that you didn't dance to their will, many of them turn out to be just as intolerant as those 'racist Republicans.'

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please

Don't let these idiots online fool you. They've been saying this about us for hundreds of years

"It's now or never"

No nikka.. Now we're contemplating never blindly giving our loyalty to the left just because they pander to our emotions and every once in a blue moon throw us a bone
While I don't completely disagree with you my sentiment is more a reflection of what I see going on in the world juxtaposed with black people's current situation

The world is moving forward FAST, and society is gonna be drastically different not even 15 yrs down the line. Where will black people be? Because the trend is leaning towards being completely frozen out economically

When I say now or never I say it with the awareness that everybody else is putting their chess pieces in place while we still deal with the same issues as ever (fighting each other, refusing to get on the same page, being used by everybody)

Is this thread a little hyperbolic? Maybe

But I prefer that to blind indifference or unawareness

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
The whole country got it wrong because of polls. HL has always pointed out the problems. No one knew that HRC pissing off so many Dems that she would lose 7 million Obama voters. Moreover, these quotes are just random twitter personalities that no one cares about.
Uh every nikka voting Trump or Stein here tried to warn you and used links.

Nobody wanted to listen to Stein voters or Trump voters.

Well here we are: we told you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These "frustrated" white working class and middle class voters were decimated by the Bush Administration. DECIMATED. And when Obama comes in and quickly reverses the downward trajectory of the economy, what did they say? They say "he didn't do shyt!" What's that saying? "Black people have to do twice as much to get half as far." :wow:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Amazing how just a few weeks ago everyone was talking about he Republican Party being finished. The tables have turned in a huge way. Now it's looking like the Democratic Party is going to either split or completely alienate minorities trying to pander to these gump ass cacs crying about their $11 an hour factory jobs that are never coming back.
I was thinking the same thing. At the start of 2016 all we heard about was "will the GOP be extinct?". I was even thinking(many others too most likely) that the democrats would be in the WH for another 8 years. Now it's looking like they are the ones who are going be no more. Polls don't mean shyt anymore. People told us one thing and did the opposite in the polls in secret. I thought our country was FINALLY moving further left. Boy was we all wrong, more people want it the way it 'used to be' .

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Looking at this title again and real talk I am not a fan of that term Blacks...... that is some shyt a CAC uses when describing an African American.

Is OP even an African American? Even reading this thread fresh makes me think this is some sort of divisive subversive shyt.......