Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The problem isn't minorities, it's sjws. No one wants to vote for a dem if voting dem means they're giving approval to 8yr old transgenders.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
:russ: Brehs based on my Twitter Timeline yesterday, Black liberals/Feminists/LGBTS/Shea Butter Twitter are having a civil war with White liberals. These nikkas is NOT trying to leave the Democratic Party plantation. They are gonna fight & do everything in their power to shame the Democratic party from going in the direction they are going.
Can you post some tweets? :ohhh:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
@Broke Wave This is why I think Trump will be prez for 8 years. This dumbass fugazi diversity vs. class debate (which interestingly enough is being pushed by mostly Black "intellectuals" who grew up upper middle class) will likely grow and splinter the progressive base and embolden the establishment. And the establishment cannot hand Trump that L.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

I don't understand what you're getting at? The democratic party can't talk to the white working class voters ( personally I don't care about them at all). I don't see anything wrong with what he said. Seems like alot of reaching.

I supported Bernie Sanders because I believe his policies what help African- americans more than anybody. Universal college and education would dramatically improve black people lives immensely.