Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
I said it before and I'll say it again. The only thing black people do by not voting is make their presence irrelevant. The Democrats saw the low black turnout and have know decided that the black vote is inconsequential. White working class men will be the new game changers in upcoming elections. My best advice for black Americans is to start saving up your money and start an escape plan out of the U.S because America has gone into full white nationalist mode .

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
since where here who and what decides the next DNC chair?
Hillary made a deal with Obama to install Debbie Wasserman Schultz of the Jewish Donk as DNC head -- and there was a blowup this weekend because they tried to install yet another Clinton crony Donna Brazile as her replacement... so they went from hardcore Clintonista to harder core Clintonista.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Yeah...but you know how they gonna spin it...

They are gonna blame us for it and put us in the corner...

White liberals and White leftists is about to blame us for the radicalization of White people....and the rise of White populism...

And guess how they gonna deal with it?

By ignoring minorities...you probably will not hear the words urban, minority, Black, Latino for the next 8 years...

You are gonna hear the words, American, Working Class, Working families, low income families...

Occupy Wallstreet was a sign for nikkas...

White people under late capitalism are becoming less sympathetic to your race...they do not care about your Blackness...

They are losing jobs, losing money, losing status, losing their numbers...

We have are White liberal and leftist "allies" that are gonna betray us and we have White nationalists that wanna see us dead...

When Obama said he isn't the President of Black America...that was a sign...

When Occupy Wallstreet happened, that was a sign...

When White Bernie Sanders supporters told Black people to shut the fukk up about your Blackness...that was a sign...

White people are about to solidify their economy and their politics to prepare for later stages of capitalism as the middle class in Asia rise and jobs and industry in the West is looking towards Asia...

White people ain't got time to deal with race...

:damn:Rep this man!

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I said it before and I'll say it again. The only thing black people do by not voting is make their presence irrelevant. The Democrats saw the low black turnout and have know decide that the black vote is inconsequential. White working class men will be the new game changers in upcoming elections. My best advice for black Americans is to start saving up your money and start an escape plan out of the U.S because America has gone into full white nationalist mode .
Breh they really expected Latins to vote like blacks at no less than 90%........Latins laughed and broke for Trump 3 to 10.

They also expected white women to lift Clinton up. A bunch of Republican white women claimed they would..... and then all white women laughed in her face like 53% to 47%.

The black vote is inconsequential either way. Money talks.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Whenever I hear 'populist' from a democrat I'm thinking they are not including black people in that.

nikkas really think black peoples included in these plans. :mjlol:

Did a nikka in here really just equate white and black working class like they are treated the same :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I said it before and I'll say it again. The only thing black people do by not voting is make their presence irrelevant. The Democrats saw the low black turnout and have know decide that the black vote is inconsequential. White working class men will be the new game changers in upcoming elections. My best advice for black Americans is to start saving up your money and start an escape plan out of the U.S because America has gone into full white nationalist mode .

nikka stop being so scary :snoop:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjpls:

Excerpt....

And the 2016 Ralph Nader Award Goes to... Bernie Sanders

What say you, brehs and brehettes? :sas1::sas2:

In other news, the Democratic party is so lost. How do you position yourself as the party for minorities when 70% of the country is still white?:patrice: Like do you LIKE to losing elections. :comeon:

These losers learned nothing from Obama and took his electoral successes for granted.

Hillary ran the same shytty campaign that she ran back in '08 and was defeated by an unabashed racist buffoon. :scust: I'm still trying to understand how this trick lost PA, MI AND WI...the fukk. :wtf: Lazy ass.

The ineptitude of the the democratic party is the only thing to blame for the living hell that this country is going to be for the next 4 years.:dame:

:mjpls: