Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yep. Every black person I know who didn't vote fo Hillary always came back to "super predators" even trump mentioned that shyt and she had no answer for it because that is what she called us. Hell Biden wrote the crime bill, Bernie voted on it which was fukked up, but they didn't go out there and say its because black men are super predators. It removed any shadow of a doubt about why they felt they needed to go tough on crime.

That's why I found this^ is not just not normal c00nin for the democrats..... :usure: its despicable :scust:

This gets worse everytime i see it :russ:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I mean when people say Blacks, Whites.... Latins .... shyt sounds like ignorant trump supporter speak from somebody who spent their whole life in the sticks and who is dialing into reddit from a 56k router.

Superstar
Daps
I mean when people say Blacks, Whites.... Latins .... shyt sounds like ignorant trump supporter speak from somebody who spent their whole life in the sticks and who is dialing into reddit from a 56k router.

"Blacks"/"African-Americans", "Whites", and "Hispanics" are pretty much as PC/formal terms you can get when talking about a race/ethnicity breh

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Garbage article. We were going to be left behind in a Clinton administration. The Clinton's record with Black issues are horrendous. The Wikileaks stated that the Clinton and the DNC strategy was not to commit to anything specific when it came to Black people. Black people should of never support Hillary in the first place. We have a better chance of getting issues address with true progressives than with establishment Democrats. But regardless of who is in power Black people need to build through group economics. That way we have more power to demand our issues get address no matter how is in power.

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regan years all over again. Ask your parents how hard it was to get gainfully employed with dark skin.

If you don't know how to trap off this internet you better learn QUICK.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
"Blacks"/"African-Americans", "Whites", and "Hispanics" are pretty much as PC/formal terms you can get when talking about a race/ethnicity breh

Nah that final (s) in Blacks is recent. I heard black people but the blacks sounds like something somebody who never actually met a black person would say. Imagine an old midwest farmer who would say like "The blacks aint standing for the flag again" or "those blacks are better than me so I hate them" It has a certain dehumanizing aspect to it I do not agree with

Superstar
Daps
Nah that final (s) in Blacks is recent. I heard black people but the blacks sounds like something somebody who never actually met a black person would say. Imagine an old midwest farmer who would say like "The blacks aint standing for the flag again" or "those blacks are better than me so I hate them" It has a certain dehumanizing aspect to it I do not agree with

Well that's what happens when someone uses formal terms in a casual setting. A politician or newsperson saying "black people" would be deemed less appropriate than them saying "blacks" or "blacks in America". At the end of the day we all know what they really think of "blacks" or "black people" anyways, what does it matter

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Black Americans: you finally have realized this is not your country and you will never be free here.
We could use your skills and degrees in Africa such as in Ghana and Nigeria.
Unless you're aim is to be a ****** in a racist white mans country all of your life.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006