Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:mjpls:But i still blame black people african+ carribean. They really put their children in a fukked up position.
Most didn't build in the UK and didn't build in africa or west indies. Which is why these young black people are stuck.

Likewise here in america just ain't as bad. But in the future it'll get worse. I've met some people whoa parents have nothing for them here in america or in their countries. And I'm not talking about nikkas old ass grand daddy compounds in the village or parish.

Which I find strange because when I lived in America, Jamaicans and other caribbeans were KNOWN for hard work. That's why they always had that joke of every Jamaican having three jobs.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
As a young black educated man i can't go through this c00ning and bedbuck route. fukk that. Thats demoralizing. Im also finding it hard to find a black girl to date bruh. Most i see and know are dating cacs. Tinder too, on tinder they lusting for cacs. Don't know what to do in this country anymore.

Breh do what them Jamaicans guys do and find some white girl with 2 kids on benefits and just go jam in her house for free and just say fukk it....no work, free living...:dead:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
As for relationships, never dated out, never will. But my next wife will probably from abroad most likely. :snoop:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Which I find strange because when I lived in America, Jamaicans and other caribbeans were KNOWN for hard work. That's why they always had that joke of every Jamaican having three jobs.

This is why I specifically spoke about early west indian immigrants. They were VERY hardworking and seriously...I do not know how it went from the strong black families on Desmonds to dutty wine...

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
This is why I specifically spoke about early west indian immigrants. They were VERY hardworking and seriously...I do not know how it went from the strong black families on Desmonds to dutty wine...
Breh where should I vibe at when Im in London :feedme: I need a C00n and wench free zone

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

But what's your opinion on what I said prior, though?

The thing with Desmonds....remember there was a time British TV didn't have a problem showing black families and couples. on TV. They stopped all that in the 90s because they can't have positive portrayals of black folks on TV. American media has only just started that tactic recently. The closest we've had to a black family was the recent series Undercover (which actually surprised me although some things on it were a bit far fetched) and even then, they couldn't resist the autistic son fukking some white chick.

Also, I know quite a few families like the Desmonds but all that dutty wine has been around from time. But it was better back in the day though I will admit. The IR levels weren't as high. I really blame caribbean black men above all. Seriously. The Africans did have a point about us when we were beefing long time ago.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Thungs like broken families make it hard to build wealth. My mum is single parent, doesn't own anything in the UK - she moved back and built something in Africa. My dad owns a property but he got remarried.. then divorced... had no children with his second wife. They sorting out the property and shyt but i'm expecting her to take half. That's a combined 50 years in the UK between em.. half a property between his 3 children. Had my parents stayed together they would've built so much more together than apart.

My girlfriends family stuck together. Working class jobs. Maybe a combined 50k. With my girl support as an adult they now own a couple rental properties and own something else. Stick together & build brehs. This is for all black folks in the West.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
But what's your opinion on what I said prior, though?

The thing with Desmonds....remember there was a time British TV didn't have a problem showing black families and couples. on TV. They stopped all that in the 90s because they can't have positive portrayals of black folks on TV. American media has only just started that tactic recently. The closest we've had to a black family was the recent series Undercover (which actually surprised me although some things on it were a bit far fetched) and even then, they couldn't resist the autistic son fukking some white chick.

Also, I know quite a few families like the Desmonds but all that dutty wine has been around from time. But it was better back in the day though I will admit. The IR levels weren't as high. I really blame caribbean black men above all. Seriously. The Africans did have a point about us when we were beefing long time ago.
But as a whole (us Afs) - as soon as we got hot, we got white chicks. We c00ned it up.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I somewhat agree, @Theraflu.

You're right. The caribbean community dropped the ball and as a caribbean myself, I'm really ashamed at how the older generations let us down. I don't know if you've seen the 1975 movie Pressure, but the older woman who plays the christian fanatic mother is a shining example of the extreme c00nery and anti-black empowerment mentality many of these older folks had instead of encouraging their children to build their own infrastructure like the other communities do. All this bullshyt trying to shame the angry, conscious black youth of the 1970s has had a knock on effect to this day. We did have the 'pardner' system but that wasn't strong enough and fizzled out real quickly.

In fact I was going to make a thread on the programme Darcus Howe made (I don't know wtf he titled it the way he did) and listen to the comments from that racist Asian dude from 9:00 - 14:20:

They're in a position to rub shyt like that in our faces because we didn't encourage entrepreneurship, everything was about studying hard to get a good position in a company somewhere.

I know it looks bleak, but believe it or not, I'm still hopeful because of the circles I run in. I know Menelik Shabazz and his wife and have met the girls from the youtube channel 'curlture' plus many other folks who were behind the annual reparations march. Menelik and his wife have started a movement called Love-a-Lution aimed at restoring love between black men and women in this country and you should check out their documentary Looking For Love. I know some of the folks who participated in it and it's ALL black focused. To be honest, the conscious few are the ones who will probably save us.

I wish the Africans would lead the way and do what the caribbeans should have done long ago. I go to Southall, and I think I'm in India. I go over to Brixton, and it doesn't even feel the same anymore. That town should have been ours AGES ago.

:mjcry::scust:

That was really disturbing, I've never ever watched Darcus Howe's work and he comes across as very soft (is he usually like this? the title doesn't help either. That was absolutely disturbing but it isn't new, Asians have been very racist and smug to black people but we can't say they didn't work hard. We arrived at the exact same time. We got here AT THE SAME TIME. Asians are VERY anti-black, the only thing is they don't have the filter that white people have, the thing is Asians are heavily discriminated against so one must credit them that they did it all alone, they also show that in a few generations an economic base can be built.

Breh, I don't know about Caribbean's man, I don't know for them anymore, even in the city the few people i meet are usually african. I think Caribbean's got too carried away when they got here, many of them have lost their own actual culture, Caribbean culture emphasises hard work, families, strong values. These people adopted a new culture which is not relevant to where they're from. Africans are very entrepreneurial but the problem is they prefer to do it in Africa (which is fine). West Indians are okay just doing the daily working class grind and those are the good ones the rest are happy to link up with some any broke white girl.

Man, this Darcus Howe guy comes across as very docile and delusional. Is he always like this ? :scust: No way a person is speaking to me like that...

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Can't like that video has pissed me off @DaRealness some of the worst racist experiences I had were from Asians. At least white people hide it...

badtguy

Superstar
Daps

Poor planning or something. Looking at biggies background father a politician, mother a teacher. Or Shyne father of a high politician in belize these dudes came from backgrounds that were well educated backgrounds. Growing up in the hood and selling drugs prison sentences should have not even been in their cards.

Unfortunately, that work work work and no planning equals out to shyt for their children. I realized hard work don't mean shyt without planning

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Welcome to the West.

I'm 'black British'. When it comes to making money and community I'm hella jealous of the US black diaspora. The way society is set up here for blacks - c00ning is the norm. We have zero wealth in this country. Zero networks. There's obviously no HBCU's. You graduate with no tools of how to operate in white British business. Once you get in - no network - no tools.

I think black men with a black/mixed wife is a minority in the UK. Something like 55/45. The women ain't far behind. It's messed up. People in the US talk about black male celebs and sports stars with white women. You ain't seen nothing like the UK. Leading politicians, football stars, musicians, sports stars - inter racial marriages. I'm not against it btw in theory but it speaks to where Black prior in Britain are mentally. fukking lost.

You know 95% of black people with European surnames are descendants of slaves right? Jamaicans, Hatians, Bajans, Sierra Leone folk etc. All come from slavery.

And the rest of us no matter name are 99% likely to have had a European nation colonise us and poison our mindset.
I cant take it anymore bruh. :mjcry::mjcry: American brehs have it easy compared to us. You re right about having no networks and such. More than half of the jobs here go to people who knew someone within the company.

Daps
Breh.....sigh....

Their mentality is different when a person gets off a plane in a new country no resources they can be quite desperate :wow:

I know so many young Africana girls who had to take up under some old cac as her 'man' for some years. It's like what they do with Asians girls...ask @Poitier in France, UK, Italy these fresh off boat african girls will be taken care of by some old cac as some 'daddy' figure.

I prefer them to the insatgram thots, the fresh off the boat african girls were fukking for visas and fianncial prospertity and the white men usually took them as 'daughters' fukked up dynamic but I'd call it real modern day bedwenching...they never spend their money they literally save it all and buy a house or save it all and go and retire in Africa. A lot of my mothers peers who are now businesswomen in Africa took up under an old cac in the 80's and 90's.
So you're saying yes? nikkas got to marry the oatmeal guy's leftovers. :scust: