Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:mjpls:But i still blame black people african+ carribean. They really put their children in a fukked up position.
Most didn't build in the UK and didn't build in africa or west indies. Which is why these young black people are stuck.

Likewise here in america just ain't as bad. But in the future it'll get worse. I've met some people whoa parents have nothing for them here in america or in their countries. And I'm not talking about nikkas old ass grand daddy compounds in the village or parish.

I wanted to come back to this post because this is a common phenomenon I see in African and West Indians...

They don't build or buy anything in the UK or Africa. We like to call Africans entrepreneurial but I know many in their 50s,60s,70s who just made bad investments in Africa and they haven't got any money at all.

This is a huge problem because you have generations of people who have worked for years and literally own nothing.

I'm sure we've all met those people in their 50s and 60s and they don't even know their retirement plans. They just never planned or invested in anything in either place.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:mjcry::scust:

That was really disturbing, I've never ever watched Darcus Howe's work and he comes across as very soft (is he usually like this? the title doesn't help either. That was absolutely disturbing but it isn't new, Asians have been very racist and smug to black people but we can't say they didn't work hard. We arrived at the exact same time. We got here AT THE SAME TIME. Asians are VERY anti-black, the only thing is they don't have the filter that white people have, the thing is Asians are heavily discriminated against so one must credit them that they did it all alone, they also show that in a few generations an economic base can be built.

Breh, I don't know about Caribbean's man, I don't know for them anymore, even in the city the few people i meet are usually african. I think Caribbean's got too carried away when they got here, many of them have lost their own actual culture, Caribbean culture emphasises hard work, families, strong values. These people adopted a new culture which is not relevant to where they're from. Africans are very entrepreneurial but the problem is they prefer to do it in Africa (which is fine). West Indians are okay just doing the daily working class grind and those are the good ones the rest are happy to link up with some any broke white girl.

Man, this Darcus Howe guy comes across as very docile and delusional. Is he always like this ? :scust: No way a person is speaking to me like that...

Breh, don't even get me started on Darcus Howe. He's a shining example as to the type of black man that made our community the way it is today. The sad thing is, that man used to be a serious REVOLUTIONARY back in the 1970s you can youtube his videos from that time period. I mean a serious one, and he fell all the way the fukk off. The old Darcus Howe would never let some racist asian talk to him like that. I don;t know what happened to him.

Apart from a few here or there, I don't fukk with the asians as a whole. But you know what, they don't have to like or respect us. That's OUR job. All we do like a bunch of fools is put money in their pockets only for them to turn around and talk the way the guy in the video does. The caribbean community like AAs once had a certain, proud spirit about them like the ones who got off the Windrush in 1948. But when you don't worship a god that looks like you, coupled with pairing up with white women even risking death and losing that entrepreneural spirit, then future generations end up like we have today. They're quick to blame the young generation, but what did they physically build for us? You can't eat values. Even when I go out to places like Watford and I see all those nice houses, I sometimes imagine it to be a british version of somewhere like Baldwin Hills or ATL lol. At least one part of the country should be that way. I was telling my sister I wish there was a nice black area where I could raise my future kids in. I never grew up with black conscious parents, but I've never desired to date or marry into a white family. fukk that. But I could tell you stories for days of c00ns that have opposed me on it. :snoop:

It's so bad I can't even get defensive when SOME (because the beef isn't really there as such anymore) Africans talk bad about us, because truth is truth.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
A good idea for a lot of us would be to really understand capitalism in general and how to not just function but make a success of it.

easier said than done, we all think this way

"yeah i want finical freedom, i cant live like a slave" etc etc

tbh i think alot of us have to hit rock bottom to really get that kick in the bum that makes us jump up and take shyt serious , not everyone has that hustlers ambition

i feel what your're sayin tho bro when i turned 24 that switch flicked on in my brain

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
This is where we need to be. stop whining about racism and concentrate on economic power and eventually it wouldn't matter whether some white person hates you because you don't depend on them for your survival.
There are clowns here who will accuse you of being a CAC for this post :mjlol:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Breh do what them Jamaicans guys do and find some white girl with 2 kids on benefits and just go jam in her house for free and just say fukk it....no work, free living...:dead:

mannn, if you past through croydon you will see the worst looking white chicks with loads of african or carrib baby dads and all the kids are little mixed kids but the mothers just look nasty , not even being rude but its fuked up

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
can co sign this shyt. :wow: if they continue like this then we'll have to deal with asian supremacy in the near future. These asians c00n it up for cacs and it can see both cacs and asians oppressing blacks in the near future. Asians are in politics and law now. :mjcry:

Breh Asians are a problem.

My boss at work is a highly connected person and he told me when he met with Mich....el Go....ve (done for google purposes). The English Establishments BIGGEST THREAT is Muslims and Asians taking over their country. They are SO SCARED of Asians. They are above white supremacy now because they are a threat to white supremacy. They are a genuine security and economic threat to most white people, that's how powerful they are. They got their own Mayor FFS. Who would have thought you'd see the day where old Money establishment like a Goldsmith would lose to an Asian.

Asians don't need to buck up with whites no more, they are their own economic and now political force. They are officially a political force now too. White people are shook of them.

It's sad. We arrived here at the same time.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Poor planning or something. Looking at biggies background father a politician, mother a teacher. Or Shyne father of a high politician in belize these dudes came from backgrounds that were well educated backgrounds. Growing up in the hood and selling drugs prison sentences should have not even been in their cards.

Unfortunately, that work work work and no planning equals out to shyt for their children. I realized hard work don't mean shyt without planning

Yeah, when our great grandparents came to this country they were working 16 hour jobs to put food on the table. All that, which has ended up in what?

No reason why the descendants of those people should be living a bullshyt lifestyle in 2016.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
easier said than done, we all think this way

"yeah i want finical freedom, i cant live like a slave" etc etc

tbh i think alot of us have to hit rock bottom to really get that kick in the bum that makes us jump up and take shyt serious , not everyone has that hustlers ambition

i feel what your're sayin tho bro when i turned 24 that switch flicked on in my brain
Oh it's certainly not something one can just go and do or learn on a whim. I've been teaching myself slowly since I hit 23-24 and I'm only marginally closer to success than I was at that time :russ:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My dad was actually one of the main characters in the first black sitcom commissioned by Channel 4 years ago, before Desmonds. There was definitely more movement from black actors and film-makers in the 80s. In the 90s though, it definitely slowed down outside of Real McCoy and A-Force. I can remember BBC commissioned a black sitcom called The Crouches. They had a good cast too - Robbie Gee was in it, Jo Martin was in it aswell - even Rudolph Walker. But the show was terrible - they had no clue how to write it (one of the writers was the guy who wrote Rab C Nesbitt FFS) and it ended up being a complete embarrassment. Wasted a talented cast too.

Yeah, I remember the Crouches. It had potential, but you could tell the writers didn't have a clue. The Real McCoy was authentic because they were conscious and knew the score and came from the community. That was like the British In Living Color but better imo.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Find an American girl to marry and get Greencard :yes:

Americans will never know what they have.

No, they really don't. That's why it amazes me when they have some of the same issues we're talking about in this thread. It's like :mindblown: you guys have the money and the numbers and several organisations, movements etc that we could only dream of plus a longer history in the west and have created the country you reside in!

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Breh this is the problem

It's either c00n or Go to ends. This is the main thing I've struggled with since I got here, you can't just be a normal black woke professional with fellow black woke professional friends wife kids, family, and your kids have fellow middle class black friends nah.

There is no existence or space for normal middle class professional black people literally none. I see why so many boys in ends don't bother to leave, it's literally either you go full white OR you put up your hoody and go jam on the block.

No middle ground. Either you're with the mandem OR you go full c00n and leave everyone behind and go be a beg to whites.

Is it too hard to ask to just have a small community of middle class black people whose kids grow up around each other ?! Without that c00n shyt.
Alot of my black friends ain't trying to hear that pro black talk. Its oh theres no racism anymore, stop trying to hate white people. Im sorry to say this, but i don't trust alot of blacks here because im sure they tell there white friends and bosses what other black people talk about putting u in deep shyt