Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
"I think the girls clocked that the whole sex object thing will get old so they positioned themselves as lil 'daughters' to these men hence lying about their age"

thats interesting , and intriguing....the smart ones always play an abstract angle and think bigger, and set themselves up to be independent eventually, ...the low level ones, just do whatever degrading sexually and generally get a small quick payout.

Breh, this is why I said this shyt has to have a level of ruthlessness and sociopathic to it. Think of it...the girls on insta are getting 30k for a weekend and that's it. That's a 'short con'. These people who essentially get some white fool to maintain them for years have done the 'long con'. Bomb p*ssy and a bomb dikk alone would not save you, it's what you said, you need to find a weak person to become emotional dependent on you, once the girls present themselves as cute loving village girls and take care of the cacs they create a dependence and this long term dependence will pay out more than a weekend.

It's literally manipulating your way till you have control and have made someone form dependence on you, once they play their little act, it usually lasts years. The blow up doll on insta image will last a few weekends. That old cac came to our house looking like a ghost talking about he hasn't eaten or slept in weeks. She had clearly worked a way to an emotional dependence and that's how she could control him. It's like any con....really smart will always think long term.

The instagram girls are dumb short term. They're also probably not emotionally or intelligent enough. To really get money out of people you need to have emotional intelligence...Those cacs fukk those girls for a few weeks then chuck them but they feel they have to do anything for their little orphan baby.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls:But i still blame black people african+ carribean. They really put their children in a fukked up position.
Most didn't build in the UK and didn't build in africa or west indies. Which is why these young black people are stuck.

Likewise here in america just ain't as bad. But in the future it'll get worse. I've met some people whoa parents have nothing for them here in america or in their countries. And I'm not talking about nikkas old ass grand daddy compounds in the village or parish.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Yh man.

I've been back here for a while still and tbh it pisses me off man. c00ning is HIGH in the city, I met some Nigerian dude saw the name Tunde thought cool, that dude was sure to let me know he ain't the one lol and was more focused on being pally pally with the white dudes in the office. In the City you might meet maybe like 1,2 'real' black people but most are gone....most went to top unis and are white identified...white spouses etc. So there's no difference between them and a white person.

Now i'm older (27) and in middle class circles i realise there's NO black community for serious black people in the city at alllllll...as in AT ALL. Hell some of them seem like they run from being seen as too black.

Africans are cool but most Africans are on that business tip...the ones in the city c00n heavy..
Yep. :mjcry: met one black dude who worked in the city. Guy was literally a cac in black face. He was on that :mjpls: heavily and didn't seem like he wanted to talk to me or give advice. The shyt that goes on here.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
THERE IS NO BLACK MIDDLE CLASS COMMUNITY IN LONDON!

NONE.

NONE.

Me and my wife have been tried to settle down make black city friends with families shyt is HARD. I'd say maybe 70% of the ones we meet have a white spouse. Meeting two black professionals who are just normal and calm and a family is soooo hard.

I live in Marylebone/Regents Park area and I haven't met any black people man. It fukking sucks....ALL c00ns and Wenches.
Marlyebone? U in the city bruh? You a banker bruh? There isn't a single black community man, Turkish , cacs and asians run london. We are being used and exploited by people who hate us.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Interesting thread, I have a 14 hour layover in London when I go to South Africa...Im gonna walk around and chop it up with some of the brothers there and see what the vibe is like :ehh:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, this is why I said this shyt has to have a level of ruthlessness and sociopathic to it. Think of it...the girls on insta are getting 30k for a weekend and that's it. That's a 'short con'. These people who essentially get some white fool to maintain them for years have done the 'long con'. Bomb p*ssy and a bomb dikk alone would not save you, it's what you said, you need to find a weak person to become emotional dependent on you, once the girls present themselves as cute loving village girls and take care of the cacs they create a dependence and this long term dependence will pay out more than a weekend.

It's literally manipulating your way till you have control and have made someone form dependence on you, once they play their little act, it usually lasts years. The blow up doll on insta image will last a few weekends. That old cac came to our house looking like a ghost talking about he hasn't eaten or slept in weeks. She had clearly worked a way to an emotional dependence and that's how she could control him. It's like any con....really smart will always think long term.

The instagram girls are dumb short term. They're also probably not emotionally or intelligent enough. To really get money out of people you need to have emotional intelligence...Those cacs fukk those girls for a few weeks then chuck them but they feel they have to do anything for their little orphan baby.
yeah its ruthless but my thing is, they conditions they were born into, esp in africa were ruthless....so :yeshrug:....btw, those IG hoes aint getting 30k because even on tag a sponsor.com, they be offering to drink piss in dubai for like 9k , and those are some of the popular ones

idk, the morality of it is something thats debatable but this system is set up were to degree , u have to have some dog in you to prosper:ehh:

actually got to respect those women tho, takes alot of patience and disciple to execute that, its is cutthroat tho

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like shyt but it doesn't matter because they have a strong economic base.

But they are really racist to them...
This is where we need to be. stop whining about racism and concentrate on economic power and eventually it wouldn't matter whether some white person hates you because you don't depend on them for your survival.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I somewhat agree, @Theraflu.

You're right. The caribbean community dropped the ball and as a caribbean myself, I'm really ashamed at how the older generations let us down. I don't know if you've seen the 1975 movie Pressure, but the older woman who plays the christian fanatic mother is a shining example of the extreme c00nery and anti-black empowerment mentality many of these older folks had instead of encouraging their children to build their own infrastructure like the other communities do. All this bullshyt trying to shame the angry, conscious black youth of the 1970s has had a knock on effect to this day. We did have the 'pardner' system but that wasn't strong enough and fizzled out real quickly.

In fact I was going to make a thread on the programme Darcus Howe made (I don't know wtf he titled it the way he did) and listen to the comments from that racist Asian dude from 9:00 - 14:20:

They're in a position to rub shyt like that in our faces because we didn't encourage entrepreneurship, everything was about studying hard to get a good position in a company somewhere.

I know it looks bleak, but believe it or not, I'm still hopeful because of the circles I run in. I know Menelik Shabazz and his wife and have met the girls from the youtube channel 'curlture' plus many other folks who were behind the annual reparations march. Menelik and his wife have started a movement called Love-a-Lution aimed at restoring love between black men and women in this country and you should check out their documentary Looking For Love. I know some of the folks who participated in it and it's ALL black focused. To be honest, the conscious few are the ones who will probably save us.

I wish the Africans would lead the way and do what the caribbeans should have done long ago. I go to Southall, and I think I'm in India. I go over to Brixton, and it doesn't even feel the same anymore. That town should have been ours AGES ago.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Marlyebone? U in the city bruh? You a banker bruh?

Yes breh :yes: thats where my new flat is

My local nearest 3 stations are marylebone, baker street and regents park. They're all quite close to each other.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Breh this is the problem

It's either c00n or Go to ends. This is the main thing I've struggled with since I got here, you can't just be a normal black woke professional with fellow black woke professional friends wife kids, family, and your kids have fellow middle class black friends nah.

There is no existence or space for normal middle class professional black people literally none. I see why so many boys in ends don't bother to leave, it's literally either you go full white OR you put up your hoody and go jam on the block.

No middle ground. Either you're with the mandem OR you go full c00n and leave everyone behind and go be a beg to whites.

Is it too hard to ask to just have a small community of middle class black people whose kids grow up around each other ?! Without that c00n shyt.
There's a few groups on meetups.com i've been meaning to check out.

Your point is why I loved Uni. It was a fairly small community but it was a Uni of somewhat like-minded black folk. You'll never get that again.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
This is where we need to be. stop whining about racism and concentrate on economic power and eventually it wouldn't matter whether some white person hates you because you don't depend on them for your survival.

Yh the muslims don't even bother about racism LOL. They've got so much assets, businesses, money, houses, their own jobs. They don't need white people for anything so it don't even bother them...

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
thats what it comes to tho....they have everything lol, like EVERYTHING!....the new hustle for most young blacks I'm noticing is to join a interracial posse, and that'll give them access to their friends opportunities....or to date or marriage interracial, this seem new for black woman tho, imo swirling is really about economics...and of course nikkas always been using white women as a come up...i used to work at the mall and would see some fat white chicks so with many nikkas, being their benefactor...now thats pathetic, what man would accept that role , just to eat? i rather die...

off topic: but I gotta funny story about this nikka i went to high school with, we use to catch the bus, I was going to college, trying to get my degree and he was going up there to bang out chicks and party, and he would try to shame me for focusing on my studies....now FF like 10 years later I see him on facebook, dusty, broke, fat, with a 300LB white chick and a mixed baby, all humble, talking about god n shyt....I was laughing...all that arrogance he had back in the day disappeared

those african women are actually the smart ones, imagine the lower educated ones that just have to sale sex for dirt cheap....the key to really getting a foot in the door, is to find a mentally weak white person with resources and find some way to control them...might sound sociopathic but , we didnt ask for this :yeshrug:
As a young black educated man i can't go through this c00ning and bedbuck route. fukk that. Thats demoralizing. Im also finding it hard to find a black girl to date bruh. Most i see and know are dating cacs. Tinder too, on tinder they lusting for cacs. Don't know what to do in this country anymore.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yes.

Any black person who owns a sports car is stopped all the time @RTF speak on it.

LOL who remembers stop and search...

the word for the stops are called 'hard stops' I remember when Uber got big and lots of dudes i knew were happy because they literally got stopped in their sports cars every night. It's better now but before owning a sports car and being black you'd get stopped ALOT.
Stop & Frisk laws in the UK are a joke. You can get searched for no reason, police don't need suspicion or evidence to be suspicious. IN the US there's laws protecting people's rights like that even if most don't know em. No such thing in the UK. I found this out at 14 when I first got searched and then hopped onto google.

You a Zone 1 brother.... you definitely aint middle class bro.