Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
And @RTF is so right, people complain about black men in the USA marrying out. LMAO. I can't actually THINK of any prominent black celebrity couple here....where ?!

The notion of this seems weird. I can't even think of many....the only footballers marrying black women are the African freshies.....
Idris Elba had a black/mixed wife. Same with Emile Heskey. That's where it stops. Trevor McDonald, Lenny Henry, Ian Wright, those Ghanaian dudes from X Factor, the director and cast of Selma.

I saw some shyt about English footballers wives and girlfriends. Half of which are black or mixed. The only person with a black girlfriend was Phil fukking Jones (a white guy).

to play devils advocate, what are their options? what if its not an attraction thing, and purely economical?

80% / 90% of black people in the UK grow up if diverse communities with lots of black people. Sure there's plenty white people in our communities but black British people could easily marry among ourselves. There's hella Rasta man nikkas that only hangout with other Jamaicans - that have white wives.

British society is largely dictated by class rather than race. The US is more based on race. So it's not an economic thing. It's uncommon for black (in fact anyone) people to marry "up" in social class. There's mad mixed people in the hood. You working class, you marrying a working class cac. You middle class, you marrying a middle class cac etc. It's not a come up.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Black people need to start focusing on building black nations as opposed to carving out niches in white/Asian nations

Fact is blacks are discriminated against by all non black races

Black immigrants should only be in the west to gain some education/skills and then head home immediately to pass their knowledge onto the younger citizens of their country
We need to take back Africa. Africa is probably the richest continent as far as natural resources. If black folk unite, in a few generations we could be running shyt or at the least have true equality.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
"]The African girls are reallly sociopathic"

i dont know, its debatable...really whats their options? if they have options and just were greedy , then yes....but if not, theyll have to lay on their back anyway for their survival, so why not go for the gusto? its not like they ask for the conditions they were born in. Im not saying its morally right, but the problem is, these white societies are immortal to begin with...they force people to be immortal for survival
Now this is a come-up but let's be honest - it's fairly rare. 90% are doing it for "free".

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
Welcome to the West.

You know 95% of black people with European surnames are descendants of slaves right? Jamaicans, Hatians, Bajans, Sierra Leone folk etc. All come from slavery.

And the rest of us no matter name are 99% likely to have had a European nation colonise us and poison our mindset.

Lol my mom's fam is of jamaican and Sierraleonean decent and my pops fam is too is mixed with othwr countries but was raised in nigeria. My grandparents got around c00ning by marrying wealthy africans

But Looking at some of my distant cuzzos who's grandfather's stayed in London like for 3 4 generations they're basically white or straight ghetto before west indian were teachers, nurses but.... something happen. I think that's why I am more close to my Nigerian side, none of them have interest in living in the UK or marrying whites. Most just want to other marry other wealthy Nigerians.

But the same system applies to America, but the population of blacks is larger. If you're trying to be wealthy and black.... america or the uk ain't your options. Asians have religion and culture. Black people globally are assimilating into other cultures.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Quick anecdote. I remember a police officer asking a breh in the UK what football team he played for simply because he was driving a Range Rover.

The racism in the UK is not as overt as in the US because it's more institutionalized. Blacks are more marginalized and do not hold real political or economic power. Being English/Welsh/Scottish etc is almost synonymous with being a particular race which in a lot of instances precludes non-whites.Point being that a lot of non-whites have not fully been integrated into society. Some whites simply will refuse to recognize the British-ness of a non-white also. It's important to note that the history of blacks in America goes back centuries while the majority of black in the UK are recent immigrants or can trace their lineages to Africa or the Caribbean by only two or three generations. Blacks have not even fully had the opportunity to integrate themselves. I can go on and on about this but this isn't a sociology class so I'ma just stop here. Also while legislation is passed by the Parliament it doesn't help that you guys are still a Monarchical society.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yes you're less likely to be killed by police in the Uk as a black person. But police kill less people here fullstop. They don't carry guns (most of them).

Even then for those that do die - we are disproportionately killed.

British culture is very non-confrontational as well. Blacks will get oppressed in a fairly polite manner. That's why we won't get any reparations for slavery, no reparations for colonialism, no affirmative action, nothing will happen to improve our situation except a few mentoring programs.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Im not sure if this is true

krabs_rag3do.jpg

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:mjlol:

But Looking at some of my distant cuzzos who's grandfather's stayed in London like for 3 4 generations they're basically white or straight ghetto. I think that's why I am more close to my Nigerian side, none of them have interest in living in the UK or marrying whites. Most just want to other marry other wealthy Nigerians.

Breh this is the problem

It's either c00n or Go to ends. This is the main thing I've struggled with since I got here, you can't just be a normal black woke professional with fellow black woke professional friends wife kids, family, and your kids have fellow middle class black friends nah.

There is no existence or space for normal middle class professional black people literally none. I see why so many boys in ends don't bother to leave, it's literally either you go full white OR you put up your hoody and go jam on the block.

No middle ground. Either you're with the mandem OR you go full c00n and leave everyone behind and go be a beg to whites.

Is it too hard to ask to just have a small community of middle class black people whose kids grow up around each other ?! Without that c00n shyt.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Quick anecdote. I remember a police officer asking a breh in the UK what football team he played for simply because he was driving a Range Rover.

The racism in the UK is not as overt as in the US because it's more institutionalized. Blacks are more marginalized and do not hold real political or economic power. Being English/Welsh/Scottish etc is almost synonymous with being a particular race which in a lot of instances precludes non-whites.Point being that a lot of non-whites have not fully been integrated into society. Some whites simply will refuse to recognize the British-ness of a non-white also. It's important to note that the history of blacks in America goes back centuries while the majority of black in the UK are recent immigrants or can trace their lineages to Africa or the Caribbean by only two or three generations. Blacks have not even fully had the opportunity to integrate themselves. I can go on and on about this but this isn't a sociology class so I'ma just stop here. Also while legislation is passed by the Parliament it doesn't help that you guys are still a Monarchical society.

Yes.

Any black person who owns a sports car is stopped all the time @RTF speak on it.

LOL who remembers stop and search...

the word for the stops are called 'hard stops' I remember when Uber got big and lots of dudes i knew were happy because they literally got stopped in their sports cars every night. It's better now but before owning a sports car and being black you'd get stopped ALOT.

• Dap
Reactions: Zee

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh....when it comes to gaining capital or a foundation ? None. When you're just paying bills every month unless you hit the lotto with generations of poverty you're not inheriting anything. There is quite literally no way for a person who is disadvantaged and stuck in the cycle of racism and poverty to come up with that capital injection. She wasn't seeing that money in her life time..

The women I know were real slick and very smart and ultimately ruthless tbh, they never did the insta over sexualised thing, they literally presented themselves as poor little african girls to the old cacs and the old cacs ate it all up...the African girls always presented themselves as poor innocent little girls and those old cacs would have their lil heart and violin out ready to help their little 'african baby' its basically what you said of exploiting a weak liberal person with capital and resources. I think the girls clocked that the whole sex object thing will get old so they positioned themselves as lil 'daughters' to these men hence lying about their age, dumbing themselves down so the cac men genuinely trusted them and their guards were down. Then they'd finness and run away...

"I think the girls clocked that the whole sex object thing will get old so they positioned themselves as lil 'daughters' to these men hence lying about their age"

thats interesting , and intriguing....the smart ones always play an abstract angle and think bigger, and set themselves up to be independent eventually, ...the low level ones, just do whatever degrading sexually and generally get a small quick payout.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
"I think the girls clocked that the whole sex object thing will get old so they positioned themselves as lil 'daughters' to these men hence lying about their age"

thats interesting , and intriguing....the smart ones always play an abstract angle and think bigger, and set themselves up to be independent eventually, ...the low level ones, just do whatever degrading sexually and generally get a small quick payout.

Ain't no setting anything out a whore is a whore

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh this is the problem

It's either c00n or Go to ends. This is the main thing I've struggled with since I got here, you can't just be a normal black woke professional with fellow black woke professional friends wife kids, family, and your kids have fellow middle class black friends nah.

There is no existence or space for normal middle class professional black people literally none. I see why so many boys in ends don't bother to leave, it's literally either you go full white OR you put up your hoody and go jam on the block.

No middle ground. Either you're with the mandem OR you go full c00n and leave everyone behind and go be a beg to whites.

Is it too hard to ask to just have a small community of middle class black people whose kids grow up around each other ?! Without that c00n shyt.
never knew this about the uk....i always thought life was actually better over there for some reason...

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Overt racism isn't a problem like that in the UK. But when it comes to institutions, then white people are exclusive as shyt out here lol

They'll have "diversity" in the lower levels of the institutions, but the higher you go, like senior management and board of directors, you'll see shyt get :mjpls: real fast.
Yep

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't no setting anything out a whore is a whore

youre looking at from a emotional stand point tho....sometimes people got no options and have to figure out of the box ways to survive, not all sex workers or concubines are just whores, they see it as a means to an end

the smart ones, set it up were they can be independent and have capital and create generational wealth

imo the whores are the ones , just hustling for superficial gain, new shoes and a bag