Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Thungs like broken families make it hard to build wealth. My mum is single parent, doesn't own anything in the UK - she moved back and built something in Africa. My dad owns a property but he got remarried.. then divorced... had no children with his second wife. They sorting out the property and shyt but i'm expecting her to take half. That's a combined 50 years in the UK between em.. half a property between his 3 children. Had my parents stayed together they would've built so much more together than apart.

My girlfriends family stuck together. Working class jobs. Maybe a combined 50k. With my girl support as an adult they now own a couple rental properties and own something else. Stick together & build brehs. This is for all black folks in the West.

That's really fukking us up right now. Even if we weren't married, but too many people in our 'community' accept single parent homes like its something that should be the norm.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
yeah its ruthless but my thing is, they conditions they were born into, esp in africa were ruthless....so :yeshrug:....btw, those IG hoes aint getting 30k because even on tag a sponsor.com, they be offering to drink piss in dubai for like 9k , and those are some of the popular ones

idk, the morality of it is something thats debatable but this system is set up were to degree , u have to have some dog in you to prosper:ehh:

actually got to respect those women tho, takes alot of patience and disciple to execute that, its is cutthroat tho

Our people are hardworking dedicated people breh :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is an interesting discussion. As someone who is now in my late 20s, I have been working class pretty much all my life and as such, there is much credence to the notion that most of our elders had nothing to leave for us - for a number of reasons. And yeah, a lot of black professionals are more likely to date outside of their race too, mostly because of issues like class.

I have become relatively apathetic over time simply because I can't tell people how to live, I can only try to live by example. Partly also because I'm neither against interracial marriage (although I personally think it's difficult to date a white person who is just as likely to trivialize racial issues directly related to you as any other white person out there) nor am I the biggest proponent of capitalism in general. However, I think a great number of us are socially engineered to live in a way that inherently disrupts progress. I'm a creative and have known and seen a number of black/mixed creatives who systematically have had their ideas usurped and patented by less talented white counterparts while they themselves pissed away what they had instead of understanding how to profit from it themselves. The parties and drugs in general. Nothing wrong with getting on it every now and then but at least wait make sure your foundation is setting IMO.

A good idea for a lot of us would be to really understand capitalism in general and how to not just function but make a success of it. That's what I'm planning on doing more of, especially as someone with aspirations in a flaky industry like the arts & music etc.

Additionally, in recent years, I've seen black dudes IRL and online cape for some of the most racist white women I've ever seen just because they like ****** dikk on a Saturday. It's not pretty.

But what's your opinion on what I said prior, though?

The thing with Desmonds....remember there was a time British TV didn't have a problem showing black families and couples. on TV. They stopped all that in the 90s because they can't have positive portrayals of black folks on TV. American media has only just started that tactic recently. The closest we've had to a black family was the recent series Undercover (which actually surprised me although some things on it were a bit far fetched) and even then, they couldn't resist the autistic son fukking some white chick.

Also, I know quite a few families like the Desmonds but all that dutty wine has been around from time. But it was better back in the day though I will admit. The IR levels weren't as high. I really blame caribbean black men above all. Seriously. The Africans did have a point about us when we were beefing long time ago.
My dad was actually one of the main characters in the first black sitcom commissioned by Channel 4 years ago, before Desmonds. There was definitely more movement from black actors and film-makers in the 80s. In the 90s though, it definitely slowed down outside of Real McCoy and A-Force. I can remember BBC commissioned a black sitcom called The Crouches. They had a good cast too - Robbie Gee was in it, Jo Martin was in it aswell - even Rudolph Walker. But the show was terrible - they had no clue how to write it (one of the writers was the guy who wrote Rab C Nesbitt FFS) and it ended up being a complete embarrassment. Wasted a talented cast too.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
:mjcry::scust:

That was really disturbing, I've never ever watched Darcus Howe's work and he comes across as very soft (is he usually like this? the title doesn't help either. That was absolutely disturbing but it isn't new, Asians have been very racist and smug to black people but we can't say they didn't work hard. We arrived at the exact same time. We got here AT THE SAME TIME. Asians are VERY anti-black, the only thing is they don't have the filter that white people have, the thing is Asians are heavily discriminated against so one must credit them that they did it all alone, they also show that in a few generations an economic base can be built.

Breh, I don't know about Caribbean's man, I don't know for them anymore, even in the city the few people i meet are usually african. I think Caribbean's got too carried away when they got here, many of them have lost their own actual culture, Caribbean culture emphasises hard work, families, strong values. These people adopted a new culture which is not relevant to where they're from. Africans are very entrepreneurial but the problem is they prefer to do it in Africa (which is fine). West Indians are okay just doing the daily working class grind and those are the good ones the rest are happy to link up with some any broke white girl.

Man, this Darcus Howe guy comes across as very docile and delusional. Is he always like this ? :scust: No way a person is speaking to me like that...
Darcus been around for years, he's always been like that. Very intellectual but ultimately comes across a bit of a lackey at times. He knows my family - my maternal grandfather was a black rights activist in UK back in the 60s.

Interestingly, his son is the President of Island Records UK.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: hardly any black immigrants come here. Most go to america or for some reason italy. Its mostly eastern europeans that come here
Italy wasnt fingerprinting refugees for a while thats why. Easier to go through Italy and head to Sweden/Germany without being thrown in detention like you would in the UK now.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
It's an absolute tragedy :snoop:

Especially when you see what the Asians have now. I respect their hustle; build up communities economically and socially whilst blackballing and exiling those who don't want to play ball. They've even instilled this same mentality into the next gens. You won't ever see a rich Asian Man with a non-Asian wife or partner.

Eastern Europeans are doing the exact same thing.

U.K Blacks are about to be racially, socially and economically phased out :wow:
Eastern europeans got more businesses than black people. :wow: we came here in the 60s and 70s and easterns came here in the 2000s and have passed us. Go to stratford and its all easterns and asians making moves. Asians i gotta give respect to, they are bawling as fukk, got businesses, property and a shyt load of money. Major of london a south asian. Starting to think uk aint for blacks anymore

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
I can only speak for myself

But then again i dont have to work for an organisation so ppl may face racism in the work place

However when i compare my life to my american friends its crazy

My english friends and i were buying land early 20s and my american friends in 30s still havent

Americans are being abused and even killed by cops, more murders have been commited in one year in usa than the past decade in england

Americans if lucky get 2weeks paid leave from work, this is disgusting breh
Land in africa?

Daps
yeah its ruthless but my thing is, they conditions they were born into, esp in africa were ruthless....so :yeshrug:....btw, those IG hoes aint getting 30k because even on tag a sponsor.com, they be offering to drink piss in dubai for like 9k , and those are some of the popular ones

idk, the morality of it is something thats debatable but this system is set up were to degree , u have to have some dog in you to prosper:ehh:

actually got to respect those women tho, takes alot of patience and disciple to execute that, its is cutthroat tho
Would you marry any of them? Give them your last name?

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
The Asians have taken over every level, post offices, government jobs, housing jobs, businesses everything. I was shocked at Heathrow to find how many of the immigration officers were Asian, they literally inflitrate places and bring the rest of themselves in...
can co sign this shyt. :wow: if they continue like this then we'll have to deal with asian supremacy in the near future. These asians c00n it up for cacs and it can see both cacs and asians oppressing blacks in the near future. Asians are in politics and law now. :mjcry: