Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Damn mothafukkas got to marry the monopoly guys leftovers. nikkas lost.

Breh.....sigh....

Their mentality is different when a person gets off a plane in a new country no resources they can be quite desperate :wow:

I know so many young Africana girls who had to take up under some old cac as her 'man' for some years. It's like what they do with Asians girls...ask @Poitier in France, UK, Italy these fresh off boat african girls will be taken care of by some old cac as some 'daddy' figure.

I prefer them to the insatgram thots, the fresh off the boat african girls were fukking for visas and fianncial prospertity and the white men usually took them as 'daughters' fukked up dynamic but I'd call it real modern day bedwenching...they never spend their money they literally save it all and buy a house or save it all and go and retire in Africa. A lot of my mothers peers who are now businesswomen in Africa took up under an old cac in the 80's and 90's.

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The African girls are reallly sociopathic and do just that, they might be 25 and tell the old cac they are 18 year olds and orphans make the cac all vulnerable and protective to them, once they get the old cac to see them as their 'baby' then it ALLL begins...once they've gotten enough to set themselves up they duck. They literally run away.

The woman I spoke about her old cac came to our door looking for her looking all sad with his old self. We said we ain't seen her :dead:

"]The African girls are reallly sociopathic"

i dont know, its debatable...really whats their options? if they have options and just were greedy , then yes....but if not, theyll have to lay on their back anyway for their survival, so why not go for the gusto? its not like they ask for the conditions they were born in. Im not saying its morally right, but the problem is, these white societies are immortal to begin with...they force people to be immortal for survival

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you gonna have a serious conversation about how life is for black people in the UK or are you gonna keep trolling americans on this site ?!

A review by the Equality and Human Rights Commission,

It's the official review by the Human Rights Commission and in the BBC.

A serious conversation needs to be had about the economic base in the UK for black people and it's non existence...
I can only speak for myself

But then again i dont have to work for an organisation so ppl may face racism in the work place

However when i compare my life to my american friends its crazy

My english friends and i were buying land early 20s and my american friends in 30s still havent

Americans are being abused and even killed by cops, more murders have been commited in one year in usa than the past decade in england

Americans if lucky get 2weeks paid leave from work, this is disgusting breh

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
It's an absolute tragedy :snoop:

Especially when you see what the Asians have now. I respect their hustle; build up communities economically and socially whilst blackballing and exiling those who don't want to play ball. They've even instilled this same mentality into the next gens. You won't ever see a rich Asian Man with a non-Asian wife or partner.

Eastern Europeans are doing the exact same thing.

U.K Blacks are about to be racially, socially and economically phased out :wow:

I just don't get WHAT they were doing breh. Till today I do not know what they were doing...They all arrived at the exact same time...

Breh did you used to watch Desmonds ?! The West Indians were still quite serious when they first arrived, I don't know when it shifted to dutty wine and finding a fat white woman to live off.

The Asians have taken over every level, post offices, government jobs, housing jobs, businesses everything. I was shocked at Heathrow to find how many of the immigration officers were Asian, they literally inflitrate places and bring the rest of themselves in.

Africans actually did try their best it's just that Africans don't like the UK much so the non c00ning africans usually take their money back and don't build in the UK (much to the detriment of their kids since their kids have no resources). That old school African vs WI beef didn't help either. There was never anything formed or joined together....

They're way worse now, I watched Desmonds and they were stiill better then...they've completely lost it now tbh....also people put Africans on a pedestal but the millennial Africans c00n HEAVY. There is not much differences between WI and African Millennials both c00n heavy....

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i though it was better in the UK :mjlol:
I literally laugh out loud everytime a brother or sister from the uk attempt to tell me how race relations and justice is different over there than it is here in america. Some of them love to act as if we over here complaining about nothing. It's african countries with civilians all c00n'd out acting as if we complaining for nothing, all while white and Asian corporations have monopolized all the resources and economics leaving us all 2nd class. Smh

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
My biggest concern is I don't want my kids to grow up here, there is a strong possibility that my grand kids may be mixed and great grandkids white and I just can't risk it. The UK system is literally designed to breed out prosperous black people and have people c00n.

i seriously don't want to have children here, what's the point of working so hard ? just to have a white great grand kid and all your money gone anyway. Nah....it's too risky to have kids here man...
move to Atlanta.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
"]The African girls are reallly sociopathic"

i dont know, its debatable...really whats their options? if they have options and just were greedy , then yes....but if not, theyll have to lay on their back anyway for their survival, so why not go for the gusto? its not like they ask for the conditions they were born in. Im not saying its morally right, but the problem is, these white societies are immortal to begin with...they force people to be immortal for survival

Tbh....when it comes to gaining capital or a foundation ? None. When you're just paying bills every month unless you hit the lotto with generations of poverty you're not inheriting anything. There is quite literally no way for a person who is disadvantaged and stuck in the cycle of racism and poverty to come up with that capital injection. She wasn't seeing that money in her life time..

The women I know were real slick and very smart and ultimately ruthless tbh, they never did the insta over sexualised thing, they literally presented themselves as poor little african girls to the old cacs and the old cacs ate it all up...the African girls always presented themselves as poor innocent little girls and those old cacs would have their lil heart and violin out ready to help their little 'african baby' its basically what you said of exploiting a weak liberal person with capital and resources. I think the girls clocked that the whole sex object thing will get old so they positioned themselves as lil 'daughters' to these men hence lying about their age, dumbing themselves down so the cac men genuinely trusted them and their guards were down. Then they'd finness and run away...

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
The UK has a higher number of INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE. The economic statistics are just as bad and in many areas worse than for blacks in America.

Black men marrying more white women in the UK doesn't mean they escape poverty. I think people call the UK paradise because interracial marriage is more common but the actual data shows they're just as deprived as blacks elsewhere unfortunately the systems in the USA like affirmative action don't exist there....

Them being able to marry white women hasnt' saved them from poverty...
Note to self: A woman won't save me.