Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I was buying property and land at 20, ive already said that. so yeah the comparison does work breh.

no future lol? as I said when I was younger than you I was owning land, anyone who knows anything knows the first way to take over a country is by owning land and property, you're in usa with nothing to your name, you have no percentage in USA.
How much property did you own at 20 and how much income did you have? Be specific

Whether your claims to having "land" are true the future of black Britain is assimilation and extinction

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
this is why American's are considered idiots worldwide.

you do know there isn't one culture in the uk right? you thought 4 countries with various different people within it had one culture? :mjlol:
you're 38 and never explored the world, ain't you ashamed of yourself? you're happy to live in a country where cops been killing black people for decades :mjlol:
sidenote what is the culture I have ?:russ:
Why would I be ashamed of myself for not wanting to go to majority cac countries? The countries I've visited has the majority of people with melanin.

You're just a pretentious fat c*nt know it all. Why are you on a US site and not a UK since you dikk riding them so much?

It's about time to ban this troll.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would I be ashamed of myself for not wanting to go to majority cac countries? The countries I've visited has the majority of people with melanin.

You're just a pretentious fat c*nt know it all. Why are you on a US site and not a UK since you dikk riding them so much?

It's about time to ban this troll.
usa is a majority cac country

what countries have you visited? where in Africa have you been?
im fat? lol whats that assumption based upon? statistically if anyone is fat out of the two of us it would be you.... American.
I don't dikkride, I live in both countries... I state facts. you like talking about places you have never visited :mjlol:
ps. u mad :umad:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much property did you own at 20 and how much income did you have? Be specific

Whether your claims to having "land" are true the future of black Britain is assimilation and extinction
assimilation or extinction? breh I don't even have white friends, or even interact with white people unless im at a restaurant making an order or at the store. so what makes you think you have to assimilate when I havnt nor has anyone I know. im not trying to even argue with you as you seem to be somewhat open minded on the topic, but trust me you don't need to assimilate.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
From my experiences as a white person from the UK, let me tell you...

Just about every single black person I've met who was born in the UK, speaks and acts like a white English person.

There's a definite sense of "be like us for fukk off and be yourself somewhere else", that's why you never hear a lot about racism with black people in the UK, it's always Asians, because they don't/won't integrate to the same degree and segregate themselves.

I swear I had a housemate at university who was a black guy whose family was from Ghana(he was born in the UK) and he used to say he was from Essex and acted like a stereotypical (white)Essex boy.

I thought it was a bit shameful, but who am I to lecture a black guy on how he should act:manny:
This is what I'm talking about culture wise. You got this idiot telling AMERICAN Blacks to go to a majority white countries. Common sense the blacks out there talk and act like them. Why the fukk would any black from the USA want to go there. :what:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
usa is a majority cac country

what countries have you visited? where in Africa have you been?
im fat? lol whats that assumption based upon? statistically if anyone is fat out of the two of us it would be you.... American.
I don't dikkride, I live in both countries... I state facts. you like talking about places you have never visited :mjlol:
ps. u mad :umad:
No shyt America is majority cac country. That's the whole point dumbass. Why move to one cac country to another where the blacks act just like the cacs. You a smart dumb muthafukka.

You reasoning? Blacks get shot by cops. You watch too much tv.

You are dikk riding the UK. You need to be on one of thier sites slave.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt America is majority cac country. That's the whole point dumbass. Why move to one cac country to another where the blacks act just like the cacs. You a smart dumb muthafukka.

You reasoning? Blacks get shot by cops. You watch too much tv.

You are dikk riding the UK. You need to be on one of thier sites slave.
not just that quality of living is better as I said to the other breh

ill ask you...

how many properties do you own?

how much land do you own?

how many cars do you own?

what business do you own?

how often do you travel the world?

most americans can't answer those questions due to standard of living

its funny you call me a slave, because I can bet you work a 9-5 or some type of job where you work for a white man/organisation/ corportation.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No doubt.

Where are your 3 sports cars parked?

In your penthouse in Manchester?
Or your Beverly Hills Mansion?
Or maybe at Your Brooklyn Brownstone?

:jbhmm:
the mentality of you people make me sad sometimes,
I never sell my cars, so the last 3 cars I still have. I have a double garage and park one at the front.

don't put your life LIMITS onto me breh.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Like I said, y'all chose to go to England and not be be apart of an independent Jamaica

There are way more Jamaican immigrants in the US then in UK so it's not just rich folks that moved. The US has folks from every clas of Jamaican society and Jamaicans been in the US for awhile but especially after the 60s

Y'all grandkids gonna all look like Ross Barkley and Ryan giggs in 100 years

Bredrin u wrong windrush and dem ting me a talk.

From 1948 Jamiacans were offered full citizenship not work permit not temporary stay full citizenship for free.

If u think US visa anno money ting yuh know poor people darg.

Both my bm 100% Jamaican nuh worry how my pickney dem look

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is nothing to discuss you posted that black people in the Uk have no sense of culture you are clearly an idiot good luck sir
its hilarious black americans trying to tell black English people they don't have culture when, African + black culture >>>>> AA culture.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From my experiences as a white person from the UK, let me tell you...

Just about every single black person I've met who was born in the UK, speaks and acts like a white English person.

There's a definite sense of "be like us for fukk off and be yourself somewhere else", that's why you never hear a lot about racism with black people in the UK, it's always Asians, because they don't/won't integrate to the same degree and segregate themselves.

I swear I had a housemate at university who was a black guy whose family was from Ghana(he was born in the UK) and he used to say he was from Essex and acted like a stereotypical (white)Essex boy.

I thought it was a bit shameful, but who am I to lecture a black guy on how he should act:manny:
:mjlol: Where are you from? Can't be London.