Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I somewhat agree, @Theraflu.

In fact I was going to make a thread on the programme Darcus Howe made (I don't know wtf he titled it the way he did) and listen to the comments from that racist Asian dude from 9:00 - 14:20:

I wish the Africans would lead the way and do what the caribbeans should have done long ago. I go to Southall, and I think I'm in India. I go over to Brixton, and it doesn't even feel the same anymore. That town should have been ours AGES ago.

:mjlol:god damn this dude have no clue. indians act like that in the Caribbean, US, and Africa.....i don't know why nikkas cant understand "we all we got."

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much everywhere in the UK except London is CAC or Asian-ville. Manchester being an obvious exception.
Bristol is the only major city in the UK where Blacks outnumber Asians.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're not in the UK atm?

Idk if you been in the impoverished areas over here.

But let's be honest if guns were legal here that rate would be just as high. They still murdering black folk, just this week a famous black footballer got shot with a taser gun and killed.

I can think of 2 times that of police had guns they would of killed me.
Sorry breh i dont work on what ifs and hypotheticals. The fact remains more police killings in usa in one year than 10 years in uk

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will search for it later, but I remember a survey that had a significant percentage of black people that thought life was easier for black people in the UK than white. The percentage was actually higher than the number of white people that felt black people have it easier :mindblown:

They dont hear me doe
@JayGatsby

People negging me for telling the truth.... :shaq2: @DreadBrown

Anything I said I am happy to discuss.

Last edited:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We certainly don't learn shyt from you. You make the same tired points over and over
you don't learn anything because you get information from the internet instead of exploring the world yourself. which when you think about it... is a bit pathetic.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to wack ass UK. Ya'll culture is wack and corny as fukk. I'm 38 still living and breathing. Aint worried about no cops what so ever. You really think this cop shooting blacks just started? By the way you post you sure seem like it. Just like a celebrity said. "This is nothing new, the only thing new is cameras."

I don't scare and I don't run from problems.:yeshrug:
this is why American's are considered idiots worldwide.

you do know there isn't one culture in the uk right? you thought 4 countries with various different people within it had one culture? :mjlol:
you're 38 and never explored the world, ain't you ashamed of yourself? you're happy to live in a country where cops been killing black people for decades :mjlol:
sidenote what is the culture I have ?:russ:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did I kiss this. Yeah shyt fukked up here.

Government done well to create a black male criminal underclass. Where I'm from most of us been prison.
is it your fault you've gone prison or is it the governments? where im from none of us been prison and all own our own businesses

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
how many properties do you own?

do you work for yourself?

how many cars do you own?

be honest and answer those questions.

how will black folks breed themselves out? im black, so are all my friends and NONEEEE of us date women that are not black. I doubt were the exceptions
How old are you first?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
You never heard of London Calling? They ran ad campaigns in Jamaica inviting us to england plus Jamaica wasn't even independent at that time.

Aren't you Jamaican? How dont you know this?

Only people who had money for visa moved to the US.
Like I said, y'all chose to go to England and not be be apart of an independent Jamaica

There are way more Jamaican immigrants in the US then in UK so it's not just rich folks that moved. The US has folks from every clas of Jamaican society and Jamaicans been in the US for awhile but especially after the 60s

Y'all grandkids gonna all look like Ross Barkley and Ryan giggs in 100 years

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Like I said, y'all chose to go to England and not be be apart of an independent Jamaica

There are way more Jamaican immigrants in the US then in UK so it's not just rich folks that moved. The US has folks from every clas of Jamaican society and Jamaicans been in the US for awhile but especially after the 60s

Y'all grandkids gonna all look like Ross Barkley and Ryan giggs in 100 years

A lot of Jamaicans ended up in the US/Canada to fill positions as domestic servants (for the US it was right after the civil rights movement). Then when that labor opening for jobs stopped (which gave Jamaicans permanent residency and eventually citizenship), they just sponsored/petitioned for their family members. A lot of immigrant groups did this. Didn't mean you came from money, it meant you were looking for a better life. I remember a Jamaican ex of mine explaining this to me.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip