Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:mjlol: Where are you from? Can't be London.
Yeah i should have said outside of London.

Obviously the mandem got their own ways. But that culture/community isn't mainstream in the way black american culture is/has become in the US.

Although its growing, i think until it becomes a mainstream thing a lot of black guys will just gravitate to the culture of those around them, which outside of london etc is white people/white culture.

I dunno though, from my POV i can't be calling anyone c00ns because 1. i'm white and 2. I don't neccesarily think integration, on the surface is a bad thing for black people in the UK.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you don't think a bit of the blame should lie on the parents having children whilst in poverty?
No because they're the direct result of the same action by the government. Poor education etc

And the generation before that is the blacks to immigrate to England. And we all know how that story goes

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
assimilation or extinction? breh I don't even have white friends, or even interact with white people unless im at a restaurant making an order or at the store. so what makes you think you have to assimilate when I havnt nor has anyone I know. im not trying to even argue with you as you seem to be somewhat open minded on the topic, but trust me you don't need to assimilate.

I don't understand this attitude though?

You're obviously succesful so why not go live somewhere you want to be a part of the culture and want to integrate with everyone? Surely you'd be happier?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
this chick :mjcry:

Ghana :blessed:

:noah:
What does her man look like though?
full
full

I been fooled before.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand this attitude though?

You're obviously succesful so why not go live somewhere you want to be a part of the culture and want to integrate with everyone? Surely you'd be happier?
No matter where i live theres no reason for me to interact with white people.