Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No because they're the direct result of the same action by the government. Poor education etc

And the generation before that is the blacks to immigrate to England. And we all know how that story goes
We now live in a generation where we can all educate ourselves tho. This thread is a form of education no? People have kids cant afford them the blame the government

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
not just that quality of living is better as I said to the other breh

ill ask you...

how many properties do you own?

how much land do you own?

how many cars do you own?

what business do you own?

how often do you travel the world?

most americans can't answer those questions due to standard of living

its funny you call me a slave, because I can bet you work a 9-5 or some type of job where you work for a white man/organisation/ corportation.

You are painting a false image with these questions because you can pose the same questions to blacks in England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland. I guarantee you in the little of them are there, the majority don't own multiple businesses, land, and properties like you are saying.

I'm doing just fine here. I own two properties and one car. In your dumb ass eyes, every black is getting shot and live in the hood. Stay your queer fagot as in the UK. Stop telling blacks to move to countries where it would be basically the same shyt like in the US. You love the that fagot culture. Good for you. Better yet you should come to the states, since you think blacks are killed all the time by cops. Hopefully they will kill your dumb ass.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are painting a false image with these questions because you can pose the same questions to blacks in England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland. I guarantee you in the little of them are there, the majority don't own multiple businesses, land, and properties like you are saying.

I'm doing just fine here. I own two properties and one car. In your dumb ass eyes, every black is getting shot and live in the hood. Stay your queer fagot as in the UK. Stop telling blacks to move to countries where it would be basically the same shyt like in the US. You love the that fagot culture. Good for you. Better yet you should come to the states, since you think blacks are killed all the time by cops. Hopefully they will kill your dumb ass.

lol ive been in USA before you was born and you think I don't know how the country is setup? uk is not the same as usa, you keep talking about countries you have never been to. I should come to the states? oh how kind of you to invite me even though ive been in the states before you was born, even though I have dual citizenship lol. you're way to stupid to hold a debate with, and you're a peasant.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tbh....Caribbean's dropped the ball. They started coming here before Africans...

Caribbean's came at the SAME TIME as Asians bruh. Too busy chasing those fat white women and having mixed race kids. FFS.

Yeah as over the top as he was sometimes, "Poitier" was right about these Caribbeans and the whole side of my mom's family is Jamaican and I can vouch for it. I can tell from all the post you made in this thread that the shyt is painful for you and gets you angry in the UK and I don't blame you.

Its not talked about now but years back I remember Usain Bolt was getting criticized every sec for a while in Jamaica when he had this UK fashion designer white girlfriend and a magazine showed him kissing her on her lips and I think other white girlfriends also. And he was called a sell-out, which was deservedly so. But Jamaicans/Caribbeans dont see how hypocritical they were. Jamaica has always annoyed me how they have this stupid mentality of "We dont talk about race that much" "Nationality over race". I think they have got to be the only predominantly Black country in the world that prides themselves over nationality instead of race. shyt is dumbest shyt i ever heard. But my point is this....if its nationality over race, then why all of a sudden did it make them feel a way when Bolt was having those white girlfriends? You see what I'm getting at? So then they understand exactly what we say.

When we tell guys not to date or wife up white women, its not just a "love" thing. Because they always run ot that "love has no color" nonsense. Its multiple reasons, your first comments explained one main reason. Its dangerous because your mixed child is likelier to date white and you will kill off your race if that happens over and over again. Plus with economics, money wont be horded and saved up.

Some posters mentioned secretly wishing Trump wins because they think its the only way these stubborn ass old Black people will get their head out of their asses when they see the reincarnation of Reagan and I don't blame the people who said so. But they are so far gone that I doubt even that will happen.

Even with all these police killings caught on tape the past several years, these older caribbeans just STILL DONT GET IT...They seriously are in need of a major overhaul when it comes to being woke. Have you heard some of the shyt they say?

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Yeah as over the top as he was sometimes, "Poitier" was right about these Caribbeans and the whole side of my mom's family is Jamaican and I can vouch for it. I can tell from all the post you made in this thread that the shyt is painful for you and gets you angry in the UK and I don't blame you.

Its not talked about now but years back I remember Usain Bolt was getting criticized every sec for a while in Jamaica when he had this UK fashion designer white girlfriend and a magazine showed him kissing her on her lips and I think other white girlfriends also. And he was called a sell-out, which was deservedly so. But Jamaicans/Caribbeans dont see how hypocritical they were. Jamaica has always annoyed me how they have this stupid mentality of "We dont talk about race that much" "Nationality over race". I think they have got to be the only predominantly Black country in the world that prides themselves over nationality instead of race. shyt is dumbest shyt i ever heard. But my point is this....if its nationality over race, then why all of a sudden did it make them feel a way when Bolt was having those white girlfriends? You see what I'm getting at? So then they understand exactly what we say.

When we tell guys not to date or wife up white women, its not just a "love" thing. Because they always run ot that "love has no color" nonsense. Its multiple reasons, your first comments explained one main reason. Its dangerous because your mixed child is likelier to date white and you will kill off your race if that happens over and over again. Plus with economics, money wont be horded and saved up.

Some posters mentioned secretly wishing Trump wins because they think its the only way these stubborn ass old Black people will get their head out of their asses when they see the reincarnation of Reagan and I don't blame the people who said so. But they are so far gone that I doubt even that will happen.

Even with all these police killings caught on tape the past several years, these older caribbeans just STILL DONT GET IT...They seriously are in need of a major overhaul when it comes to being woke. Have you heard some of the shyt they say?

Darg you know how idiotic the bolded sounds and this whole post shows how blinkered you are.

AA are the only black people who put race over nationality on a whole. Our nationality is black by default theres no need to keep highlighting it.

When are you going to stop projecting your fukked up racial dynamics on the rest of the world. Your problems are unique to AA's. Change your name to @American Reign my g You not qualified to speak for black people.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
edit: because that's another discussion for another day.

Last edited: