Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i bet anything you don't

black folks are going to breed themselves out in the UK anyway
how many properties do you own?

do you work for yourself?

how many cars do you own?

be honest and answer those questions.

how will black folks breed themselves out? im black, so are all my friends and NONEEEE of us date women that are not black. I doubt were the exceptions

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
once again, uk is still better than usa for black people, however LONDON isn't. most of the posters in here are talking about London. and as I said American police kill more black people in one year than uk police have done in 10 years.
I'm not going to wack ass UK. Ya'll culture is wack and corny as fukk. I'm 38 still living and breathing. Aint worried about no cops what so ever. You really think this cop shooting blacks just started? By the way you post you sure seem like it. Just like a celebrity said. "This is nothing new, the only thing new is cameras."

I don't scare and I don't run from problems.:yeshrug:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much everywhere in the UK except London is CAC or Asian-ville. Manchester being an obvious exception.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Excellent read and the comments made by black UK posters are insightful. It's interesting reading other posters opinions on this particular subject. On the other hand didn't a couple of UK black posters stated that the UK is a "better" place to live and more established than America?

It was in that Cananda rank thread. I would love to read about Black Canadians experience living in Canada.
Yes less likely to die. Better welfare. National health service. It is generally less racist. But the extremes in the USA and the deep cultural ties to the country means you guys have unity and infrastructure to fight it. We don't.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Let me ask you this. Is there a huge gap between the haves and nots in the UK? Do poor black folks live amongst poor whites?

I assume UK is very integrated and not segregated which is the reason there is so much interracial relationships and lack of black unity.
Yes. But not as bad as the US. In terms of social inequality. But the US is built more on the idea of 'coming up', Americam Dream and all that. Britain built on class which is far more rigid so social mobility is difficult. In America everyone is an immigrant. While people in the UK have built wealth genuinely over 400-500 years.

And yes it's more integrated day to day but not financially. I've seen brehs with 80% close black male friends but they have 2 white BM's. We going after white chicks but yes it is more integrated. Asian people don't mix to the same extent at all it's just nikkas moving like this. And like someone said its just the way it is here. There's no discourse about it in our 'community'. You come off as a hater.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
yeah they decided they didn't want to be apart of an independent Jamaica nor migrate to the US and chose to go to the colonial master's land

You never heard of London Calling? They ran ad campaigns in Jamaica inviting us to england plus Jamaica wasn't even independent at that time.

Aren't you Jamaican? How dont you know this?

Only people who had money for visa moved to the US.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there isn't just one time zone on this planet breh, and even if I was in uk... why wouldn't I be awake?

no uk is not as racist as usa. as ive said u.s police legally murder black people at a ridiculously high rate.
So you're not in the UK atm?

Idk if you been in the impoverished areas over here.

But let's be honest if guns were legal here that rate would be just as high. They still murdering black folk, just this week a famous black footballer got shot with a taser gun and killed.

I can think of 2 times that of police had guns they would of killed me.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UK is way worse than the US.... partly because the people living there have no sense of culture..... like someone said earlier most professional black people in the UK tend to have white partners.. The system in the UK is just more subtle in its approach - You actually have black people in the UK who think racism doesn't exist...:snoop:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
UK is way worse than the US.... partly because the people living there have no sense of culture..... like someone said earlier most professional black people in the UK tend to have white partners.. The system in the UK is just more subtle in its approach - You actually have black people in the UK who think racism doesn't exist...:snoop:
bullshyt

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I will search for it later, but I remember a survey that had a significant percentage of black people that thought life was easier for black people in the UK than white. The percentage was actually higher than the number of white people that felt black people have it easier :mindblown:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
White Supremacy is global. Cacs don't want nikkas to win even on their own fukking continent(Africa)

Ain't no Affirmative action for black people in the states. The fukk y'all live at :dahell:?