Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehhhh I don't know breh, cause im black and im no where near 2nd class. you sound like you live in London.

Yeah. When I say 2nd class I don't mean in terms of money, I mean compared to white people. Just from the media and peoples expectations of races. Maybe that shouldn't really bother me at the end of the day though

I've never felt like this is my country. Even though I love this city lol.

Everybody I grew up withs parents told them the aim is to get rich and someday back home, maybe that's why I feel like this.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
My black American brothers need to take a lesson from our UK brothers on how these asian/hispanic/muslim "off-white" groups are.

We've pretty much had the same thing happen to us with Mexicans, but many don't understand that these Chinese are next.

We should have been fighting to end birth-citizenship..should have been fighting against these colleges letting everyone from lord knows where take an affirmative-action spot...should have gone full blown anti-immigrant.

Instead, we aligned ourselves with the treacherous democrat party, ensuring our own demise.

we played this game entirely the wrong fukking way :skip:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. When I say 2nd class I don't mean in terms of money, I mean compared to white people. Just from the media and peoples expectations of races. Maybe that shouldn't really bother me at the end of the day though

I've never felt like this is my country. Even though I love this city lol.

Everybody I grew up withs parents told them the aim is to get rich and someday back home, maybe that's why I feel like this.
why do you not feel its your country yet love the city you're in?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a couple of idiots saying move out of the USA because it's better for blacks other places. But the places they named like UK and Japan. They are full of shyt.
once again, uk is still better than usa for black people, however LONDON isn't. most of the posters in here are talking about London. and as I said American police kill more black people in one year than uk police have done in 10 years.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
The UK has a higher number of INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE. The economic statistics are just as bad and in many areas worse than for blacks in America.

Black men marrying more white women in the UK doesn't mean they escape poverty. I think people call the UK paradise because interracial marriage is more common but the actual data shows they're just as deprived as blacks elsewhere unfortunately the systems in the USA like affirmative action don't exist there....

Them being able to marry white women hasnt' saved them from poverty...
Wouldn't you have to track the income levels of people who married interracially

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought it took a certain "mentality" :mjpls: for Jamaicans to love to the UK and Canada vs US. Jamaicans go to the US to work and make money y'all Canadians and Brits just tryna get welfare and fukk white bytches
what type of ignorant shyt are you talking about? a lot of Jamaican's moved to UK as it was basically free entry due to the queens 'rule' over Jamaica.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
what type of ignorant shyt are you talking about? a lot of Jamaican's moved to UK as it was basically free entry due to the queens 'rule' over Jamaica.
yeah they decided they didn't want to be apart of an independent Jamaica nor migrate to the US and chose to go to the colonial master's land

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah they decided they didn't want to be apart of an independent Jamaica nor migrate to the US and chose to go to the colonial master's land
breh, you do realise us is waaay more racist than uk right?

you do understand us police are LEGALLY murdering more black people in one year than uk police murder in 10 years

because I was born in uk I have a better life than you born in usa, just facts.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

you do understand us police are LEGALLY murdering more black people in one year than uk police murder in 10 years

i bet anything you don't

black folks are going to breed themselves out in the UK anyway

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did I kiss this. Yeah shyt fukked up here.

Government done well to create a black male criminal underclass. Where I'm from most of us been prison.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why r u awake?

Anyway they're both equally as racist