Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
My black American brothers need to take a lesson from our UK brothers on how these asian/hispanic/muslim "off-white" groups are.

We've pretty much had the same thing happen to us with Mexicans, but many don't understand that these Chinese are next.

We should have been fighting to end birth-citizenship..should have been fighting against these colleges letting everyone from lord knows where take an affirmative-action spot...should have gone full blown anti-immigrant.

Instead, we aligned ourselves with the treacherous democrat party, ensuring our own demise.

Last edited:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Minorities expected to be majority in 2050 - CNN.com

The group predicted to post the most dramatic gain is the Hispanic population. It is projected to nearly triple, from 46.7 million to 132.8 million, from 2008 through 2050, the bureau said. Its share of the total U.S. population is expected to double from 15 to 30 percent. "Thus, one in three U.S. residents would be Hispanic," the Census Bureau said in a news release.

The African-American population is projected to increase from 41.1 million to 65.7 million by 2050, going from 14 percent of the U.S. population to 15 percent. The Asian-American population is expected to increase from 15.5 million to 40.6 million, or from 5.1 percent to 9.2 percent of the population.

Among the remaining races, the bureau said, American Indians and Alaska natives are projected to increase from 3.9 million to 8.6 million, going from 1.6 percent to 2 percent of the U.S. population. Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islanders are expected to more than double, increasing from 1.1 to 2.6 million.

1 out of 10 Asian.
1 out of 3 Hispanic.
And of course, 1 out of 2 will remain white.

It's going to be a fukking NIGHTMARE for blacks, even worse than it is now. I know y'all like to poke fun and call everyone a "militant hotep", but if I ever get my money right, I actually would consider a move to a coastal African city. There is no future for us in America.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Minorities expected to be majority in 2050 - CNN.com

1 out of 10 Asian.
1 out of 3 Hispanic.
And of course, 1 out of 2 will remain white.

It's going to be a fukking NIGHTMARE for blacks, even worse than it is now. I know y'all like to poke fun and call everyone a "militant hotep", but if I ever get my money right, I actually would consider a move to a coastal African city. There is no future for us in America.
Yo don't follow these lying stats. Point it i believe that AA make up 18 to 20 percent of the population. By 2050 it will be 30 percent with more black immigrants

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idris Elba had a black/mixed wife. Same with Emile Heskey. That's where it stops. Trevor McDonald, Lenny Henry, Ian Wright, those Ghanaian dudes from X Factor, the director and cast of Selma.

I saw some shyt about English footballers wives and girlfriends. Half of which are black or mixed. The only person with a black girlfriend was Phil fukking Jones (a white guy).

80% / 90% of black people in the UK grow up if diverse communities with lots of black people. Sure there's plenty white people in our communities but black British people could easily marry among ourselves. There's hella Rasta man nikkas that only hangout with other Jamaicans - that have white wives.

British society is largely dictated by class rather than race. The US is more based on race. So it's not an economic thing. It's uncommon for black (in fact anyone) people to marry "up" in social class. There's mad mixed people in the hood. You working class, you marrying a working class cac. You middle class, you marrying a middle class cac etc. It's not a come up.

Wow dude that is crazy. These brothas marrying all these white girls not even for a come up. They poor and just go marry a poor white girl.

So with black brits you say it ain't about not being around black folks why they don't marry other blacks (where as in the US it is often IMO about a come up or being white washed and self hate).

So what is the deal in your opinion why black brits marry out so much? Is it on some we are enlightened if we date out type of shyt. Which I heard some euro brothas say to me before.

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Black people from the Carribbeans and Africa can return to their own countries

Black Americans need to start networking with higher ups in certain African nations. We need carte de Blanche citizenship in a African nation. In exchange, we can be a gateway for said African country to have access to western resources, skills and knowledge. If we fail to find an emerging African nation who wants to work with us, there is always Ghana even though that country is very small and already crowded
Our buying power of one trillion could easily payoff the debt of any subsaharan nation with any as well as provided funding for technological modernization giving us any number of first world nations to remain in and leave all these western and other non-black nations. We just figure out how to get the money there.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shout to my west African brehs building houses back home with fraud money earnt in the UK.

If you have sense you will know that the UK is the motherland of white people. For us, It's not for living & building here, it's for working and taking the resources back home so we can live for real.

I'm not going to willingly put my future line in a position where they have to become a permanent 2nd class citizen regardless of class or income where there is a country for them with people who look like them.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:francis: The fukked up thing is blacks in the uk and London are more favored then muslim south aeians. Yet communities are fukked up.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Our buying power of one trillion could easily payoff the debt of any subsaharan nation with any as well as provided funding for technological modernization giving us any number of first world nations to remain in and leave all these western and other non-black nations. We just figure out how to get the money there.
Problem with that is all 45 million of us wouldn't be going over nor would we want all 45 million of us to go over

We'd be lucky to get 100k people willing to sacrifice their quality of life for a cause bigger than themselves

I still maintain that we could put a nice dent into any African nations debt with that number alone though

We would have to find a suitor in Africa and then study the history/culture of that land as well as the current and historical political landscape of it inside and out. Find out what that particular nations issues are and then brainstorm solutions. There is no doubt in my mind that we could do it. There is no greater force in this world than thousands of black American men working together as a well oiled machine

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shout to my west African brehs building houses back home with fraud money earnt in the UK.

If you have sense you will know that the UK is the motherland of white people. For us, It's not for living & building here, it's for working and taking the resources back home so we can live for real.

I'm not going to willingly put my future line in a position where they have to become a permanent 2nd class citizen regardless of class or income where there is a country for them with people who look like them.
ehhhh I don't know breh, cause im black and im no where near 2nd class. you sound like you live in London.