Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
alot of us black bruhs are in some deep shyt man. we just hanging on. Black women are getting good jobs and we have to rely on them. I don't like relying on women. smh man

Wow seriously breh it is that bad man? Y'all brothas and sistas hang in there man.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Wow seriously breh it is that bad man? Y'all brothas and sistas hang in there man.
its real bad. even if you are educated there is no guarantee of anything because u are black. I feel like i losing my mind and that the system of oppression is getting to me. I spoke about suicide on the other thread, to me there is no point living a life of suffering. my mental state is dismal at the moment, working shyt jobs to support myself and family. cant take it anymore, im reaching my limit.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Too many to mention and nothing really even exciting, but I had one black woman try to set me up with one of her white friends from Sweden, who wasn't even all that. I told her I prefer sistas and doesn't she have other friends I could go for and she literally got upset with me and called me a racist for it!! This is a BLACK woman angry at me for refusing to date a white female! :dahell: Needless to say, I didn't fukk with her too long after that. But that was surreal to me.
I pray the c00ning in America dies down because this is sick.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its real bad. even if you are educated there is no guarantee of anything because u are black. I feel like i losing my mind and that the system of oppression is getting to me. I spoke about suicide on the other thread, to me there is no point living a life of suffering. my mental state is dismal at the moment, working shyt jobs to support myself and family. cant take it anymore, im reaching my limit.

Hang in there brotha......I am sure there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I am sure it will get better for you and your family.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who the hell would even want to live in the UK willingly :scust::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:
people that don't want to legally be murdered by police every month

people who want 5 weeks paid leave from work for vacation

people who want to start up a business and get a grant from the government

people who don't want to pay for health care and get it free

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh do what them Jamaicans guys do and find some white girl with 2 kids on benefits and just go jam in her house for free and just say fukk it....no work, free living...:dead:

:mjlol:i don't think homie likes white girls. If he lives with her he has to fake liking her. Probably got to smash and if them British white girls like the ones here who take care of brothas......if she got two kids she big as a house and sloppy looking.:huhldup:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
people that don't want to legally be murdered by police every month

people who want 5 weeks paid leave from work for vacation

people who want to start up a business and get a grant from the government

people who don't want to pay for health care and get it free
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thungs like broken families make it hard to build wealth. My mum is single parent, doesn't own anything in the UK - she moved back and built something in Africa. My dad owns a property but he got remarried.. then divorced... had no children with his second wife. They sorting out the property and shyt but i'm expecting her to take half. That's a combined 50 years in the UK between em.. half a property between his 3 children. Had my parents stayed together they would've built so much more together than apart.

My girlfriends family stuck together. Working class jobs. Maybe a combined 50k. With my girl support as an adult they now own a couple rental properties and own something else. Stick together & build brehs. This is for all black folks in the West.

Truth