Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
blacks in the U.K are like mexicans here in the US, well kinda but worse since their not entrepreneurs and this is coming from a someone who is west indian with family over there. With all the shyt that goes on in the US you'll still see plenty of black executives, board members and business owners. In the U.K most just work for government and hold onto low level jobs. I work for an international corp. with offices in the U.K and i don't think i ever ran across a black person in a high position from over there unlike here.

Wow that is amazing. I had no idea.

As a kid I always wanted to live in England. Then I got older and was like naw not enough black folks.

But I never would have imagined it was that hard for black professionals.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
In fact I was going to make a thread on the programme Darcus Howe made (I don't know wtf he titled it the way he did) and listen to the comments from that racist Asian dude from 9:00 - 14:20:

They're in a position to rub shyt like that in our faces because we didn't encourage entrepreneurship, everything was about studying hard to get a good position in a company somewhere.

Black breh talking that "alliance/coalition" shyt we do over here with that commonality crap:laff:

Those indians were upfront "Blacks at the bottom" :wow:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All my UK brehs so what is the black population in the UK? Like 1%?

Also what would you consider the best location in the UK for black folks.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is very true,

It's just shyt.

There also aren't many black societies in firms. In the USA in Goldman, UBS, JP Morgan you have the goldman sachs black network, you have these black networks everywhere. I was shocked when my friends who worked in NYC in banking told me there were legit black investment banking networks in NYC as in the firms (due to affirmative action or whatever) had these...I didn't know such existed.

I was so shocked at how connected the blacks on wall street were.....such just doesn't exist here...

Yeah racism was/is so hard here it forces us black folks to network and form groups.

I remember a black dude from europe said he was shocked that their was a National Society of Black Engineers in America to help blacks get jobs. I was like yeah we have that and have a conference every year where thousands of black folks go to.....to get jobs.

Even the thought of Historically Black Colleges were wild to him.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Breh Asians are a problem.

My boss at work is a highly connected person and he told me when he met with Mich....el Go....ve (done for google purposes). The English Establishments BIGGEST THREAT is Muslims and Asians taking over their country. They are SO SCARED of Asians. They are above white supremacy now because they are a threat to white supremacy. They are a genuine security and economic threat to most white people, that's how powerful they are. They got their own Mayor FFS. Who would have thought you'd see the day where old Money establishment like a Goldsmith would lose to an Asian.

Asians don't need to buck up with whites no more, they are their own economic and now political force. They are officially a political force now too. White people are shook of them.

It's sad. We arrived here at the same time.
fukk, that's alarming. did know Asians scared them that much.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Wow that is amazing. I had no idea.

As a kid I always wanted to live in England. Then I got older and was like naw not enough black folks.

But I never would have imagined it was that hard for black professionals.

There are black people in high positions and I have come across many professionals doing well for themselves, but of course the numbers are nowhere near what they should be.

I've mentioned in another thread that I work all over the city and when I go to these buildings, most of the black folks are doing security, cafeteria or janitorial work.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it really is. The worst is the fact that in the UK most successful black men (and women) marry white so I don't see them ever building an economic base. There's no real community, just various different country communities...

Let me ask you this. Is there a huge gap between the haves and nots in the UK? Do poor black folks live amongst poor whites?

I assume UK is very integrated and not segregated which is the reason there is so much interracial relationships and lack of black unity.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Yeah racism was/is so hard here it forces us black folks to network and form groups.

I remember a black dude from europe said he was shocked that their was a National Society of Black Engineers in America to help blacks get jobs. I was like yeah we have that and have a conference every year where thousands of black folks go to.....to get jobs.

alot of us black bruhs are in some deep shyt man. we just hanging on. Black women are getting good jobs and we have to rely on them. I don't like relying on women. smh man

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Blacks in America are/should be the Vanguard of Global change, but the issue we face is AAs and Black Immigrants fall for the individualism juug and think because they are doing well then thats all the world needs. Neither rebuild the communities/nations they come from yet always use it as a crutch to prove they are "real". Nigeria in theory should be but they spend their time trying to emulate wealthy white supremacist lifestyles.