Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't, living in the UK is actually better. you're reading views from someone in LONDON, London is terrible, London doesn't represent the 3 countries in the UK

London is, was and will always be better than Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland or anywhere else in the uk only places I ever got racial crap from was in Scotland or northern England

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
GOSPEL.

GOSPEL.

Any British Black person who says they don't envy the way the US Black Diaspora operates is a liar. It isn't perfect but it's better than nothing, there is nothing here, nothing. People sold themselves out in order to c00n it up and they still are, it didn't hit me till I tried to live here as a married man and realised the chances of me finding black professional couples like me was SLIM! Everyone i met had a white spouse.

It's only black people who have this set up though, Asians most certainly don't, there is no place for a black person in the UK who wants to live a middle class lifestyle around other middle class blacks, it just doesn't exist, and London is supposed to be the metropolitan city, if this is it I'm leaving...

You either have the old african immigrants who worked and left or just weren't serious tbh. Their kids are just lost in no mans land, if you are a succesful black person this system is built for you to c00n, even finding fellow professional black families is so hard.

Which means in turn even if you find a black wife, your kids will likely be c00ns and marry interracial anyway. It's just a mess of s system and they're all still so poor. Despite all their interracial dating, integration and c00ning they are still POOR and in a worse position than their American counterparts. It fukking sucks.

damn..

nikkas lost :wow:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blacks in the U.K are like mexicans here in the US, well kinda but worse since their not entrepreneurs and this is coming from a someone who is west indian with family over there. With all the shyt that goes on in the US you'll still see plenty of black executives, board members and business owners. In the U.K most just work for government and hold onto low level jobs. I work for an international corp. with offices in the U.K and i don't think i ever ran across a black person in a high position from over there unlike here.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Excellent read and the comments made by black UK posters are insightful. It's interesting reading other posters opinions on this particular subject. On the other hand didn't a couple of UK black posters stated that the UK is a "better" place to live and more established than America?

It was in that Cananda rank thread. I would love to read about Black Canadians experience living in Canada.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why is London so much worse for black people than the rest of the country?

I've heard people say the opposite.
in my opinion...

1. police

London police are some of the most racist police on earth. they get paid next to nothing yet are in a city full of rich people and young people making money. so if they see a young black man in a nice car they will stop and search you. even if you don't have anything on you they'll get desperate like check the air pressure in your tyres. ive even had London police pull guns out on me and make me follow them to a car park (parking lot) when I got to the car park everyone else already there had their hands on their head and were all black

2. airports

I had my L.A friends come through to London heathrow airport, they literally got put in a cage. an immigration cage like animals, they were in their with a group of Africans. so i get a call from a member of staff she tells me my friends are being detained, i ask why, she said 'they look like they wont return to LA' in other words... they're black to dark for London.

3. living conditions

the living conditions for people especially black people in London are terrible. you have to be rich to be okay in London, so London is a city where a lot of companies are not employing black people leaving a lot of black people unemployed in one of the worlds most expensive cities leads to poverty, crime, etc. even living conditions most black people ive come across in London live in flats, tiny flats. smh.

4. crime

crime is waaay higher in London, and there are much more ghettos in London than anywhere else in England.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excellent read and the comments made by black UK posters are insightful. It's interesting reading other posters opinions on this particular subject. On the other hand didn't a couple of UK black posters stated that the UK is a "better" place to live and more established than America?

It was in that Cananda rank thread. I would love to read about Black Canadians experience living in Canada.
as someone that has dual citizenship I still KNOW England is a better country, a lot of these comments are made by people from London which is not like anywhere else in England.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blacks in the U.K are like mexicans here in the US, well kinda but worse since their not entrepreneurs and this is coming from a someone who is west indian with family over there. With all the shyt that goes on in the US you'll still see plenty of black executives, board members and business owners. In the U.K most just work for government and hold onto low level jobs. I work for an international corp. with offices in the U.K and i don't think i ever ran across a black person in a high position from over there unlike here.
this is untrue,

out of all my friends in uk none of them work for government. and all of them are business owners.