Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Too many to mention and nothing really even exciting, but I had one black woman try to set me up with one of her white friends from Sweden, who wasn't even all that. I told her I prefer sistas and doesn't she have other friends I could go for and she literally got upset with me and called me a racist for it!! This is a BLACK woman angry at me for refusing to date a white female! :dahell: Needless to say, I didn't fukk with her too long after that. But that was surreal to me.

Remember when Common was on the radio in the UK and said he didn't understand how a brotha could rock natural hair like dreads and be dating a white woman.

You had brotha and sistas in England who were hot and common had to apologize.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For real?

Naw it's not that bad. In some places it is real common. But other places not that much. Plus you have a large black middle class and plenty of married professional black families.

That ain't even discussing the blacks in rural areas like Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and places like that.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Remember when Common was on the radio in the UK and said he didn't understand how a brotha could rock natural hair like dreads and be dating a white woman.

You had brotha and sistas in England who were hot and common had to apologize.

I remember that, but Common kind of played himself with that one because I remember when the interviewer asked him if he ever dated a white woman...he was like "not dated", then interviewer asked have you slept with white woman and he said yes. Then she was like, so its ok to sleep with white women but not date them? :usure:

Plus some mixed race rapper from what I heard took offense at made a diss track aimed at him.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember that, but Common kind of played himself with that one because I remember when the interviewer asked him if he ever dated a white woman...he was like "not dated", then interviewer asked have you slept with white woman and he said yes. Then she was like, so its ok to sleep with white women but not date them? :usure:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

the joke is common is obviously mixed somewhere not to far,

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Naw it's not that bad. In some places it is real common. But other places not that much. Plus you have a large black middle class and plenty of married professional black families.

That ain't even discussing the blacks in rural areas like Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and places like that.

If we even had a quarter of the numbers over here....the thing is some states alone are bigger than the entire country.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the carribeans went back home it mostly Africans here and the 2nd gen of hose original carribeans but the interracial thing is real but if you bring it up you are seen as mad.

Sigh

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we even had a quarter of the numbers over here....the thing is some states alone are bigger than the entire country.

True I have been to Europe a few times....not England though. You can drive through many countries in Europe in matter of hours. shyt some states like Texas are so big you can't even drive all the way through it in one day.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of the carribeans went back home it mostly Africans here and the 2nd gen of hose original carribeans but the interracial thing is real but if you bring it up you are seen as mad.

Sigh

No kidding most the folks from the Caribbean went back home?