Blacks for Trump on Twitter melting down, repeating TLRepublican talking points on Kamala Harris

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You talking like a weirdo
Im talking like a guy who has some stuff he wants done and is only voting for that

Last time I voted was in the mid terms

I voted Democrat for two local Black women who happened to be running on an anti race solder platform

One was a local DA who was FBA but married to a Black Puerto Rican tether
But she was down to prosecute race soldiers
The other was a Black women running against a white sheriff in a Black district who wasnt doing shyt about race soldiers so I voted to get him out of there

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
1st the narrative was Biden was too old

Now Kamala is not a BW

I would have more respect for you mentally ill negroes if you said you want the convicted felon rapist back, but stop using democrats as shields

Oh you see it.

Biden restores the economy, ends covid, fixes our infastructure, and brings job creation to record levels on some FDR shyt. But the election became all about "age" as if this a damn dating game.

Now that everyones got someone young to vote for watch the narrative ironically switch up to "experience" in the mainstream news and "but she's Indian. She was a DA!!!" on the Tariq Nasheed fake-intellect hashtag dummy side.

People are just cowards who want excuses to support white supremacy.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
She is a Indian woman. She isn't black at all. Yall brehs are so stupid.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
190124171116-04-kamala-harris-aka-charter.jpg

Ya'll are not serious people.
I know white girls who pleged at howard. Does that make them black too? Idiot

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
She is a Indian woman. She isn't black at all. Yall brehs are so stupid.
Imagine trying to make a point and think calling people stupid will assist you. Especially when trying to psy ops.

You need to work on your humint skills

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
What should’ve happened is Donald Trump should’ve came out after the shooting sounding more Presidential. Now that he’s the guy in the race who was President before, he need to come out sounding like a fukkin President. That would help him way more than these petty attacks on Kamala. People are already over that shooting so he’s not going to be able to squeeze that too much longer especially if he keeps hitting her with the crazy insults. Stuff like whats in the op is not helpful for him at all and is just plain stupid.