Blackking is banned

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
:yeshrug:I guess the coli needs a rogue gallery. Just wish she didn't pop into threads starting stuff for no reason.
I saw a thread that mentioned some poster named "Urchin". HOLY fukk that was a lousy poster. Like seriously, im glad I wasn't around
if half the shyt that was said about her/him was true.
That poster literally started a anit-black men rant in a thread about soda.:dead:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
my nikka gone again :to:

nxwz4.gif

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
:what:

Seriously?!

:kpreallybreh:

Pardon me brehs but: Why in the fukk some of these wack ass posters that fukking up The Booth not ban? but the decent poster that at least bring some form of substance , yall quick to drop the guillotine on they neck.

folks peddling backwards as fukk breh

Last edited:

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
Its insane how non Blacks follow Black people around in order to insult and degrade..you can have a 100% asian site, or Arab, or white, or Hispanic that will never be frequented by Blacks but they insist and reserve the right to demand to be where Black people are..can someone explain this to me please..
shyt is disturbing, the only reason why I even signed up to this site is because of the obvious high black population..but these other races always following nikkas around like that lil retarded ass kid with one of those big ass heads that keeps following your ass around wherever you go.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What trend?

:rudy:

I've seen three people come back from temp bans saying that it happened after they used derogatory slurs against hispanic members. That's a lot considering the short time I've been here and how lax the mods are when it comes to banning people:yeshrug:. Just something I noticed, and I find it odd since it seems as though none of the mods or admins are hispanic or latino as far as I can tell.

I'm not even trying to start no black vs brown beef. This falls on the mods more than anything.

Seems like it's open season on any other race around here however.

It's also weird that lots of people here are known to be of a different race than the one they portray online, most often black, but yet still are allowed to post inciteful messages.

Last edited:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Nah, I'll only get in trouble if I say something bad about Hispanics.

*I don't have anything against hispanics, but I have noticed a trend with regards to them around here however

There's a snitch button . Some people use it more often than others:manny: