Blackking is banned

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That's a good question. The booth is beyond trash with all them trolls. Like I wanna talk hip hop but it's too much.

That applies to EVERY section here. Coliseum is a bunch of reactionary garbage threads or some asinine thread idea that is strictly for shock value. Arcadium still has console wars in 2015. :dwillhuh: HL has stupid conspiracy theories and rampant Rand Paul asskissing. There's no policing for trolls at all.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That applies to EVERY section here. Coliseum is a bunch of reactionary garbage threads or some asinine thread idea that is strictly for shock value. Arcadium still has console wars in 2015. :dwillhuh: HL has stupid conspiracy theories and rampant Rand Paul asskissing. There's no policing for trolls at all.
It's only a handful of them at that. I don't see why they don't just ban them. Either way I just try to ignore them and remember that I don't own this site.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
It's only a handful of them at that. I don't see why they don't just ban them. Either way I just try to ignore them and remember that I don't own this site.

It sucks because as much as you can ignore them, other posters won't and it trickles throughout the rest of the site. I'd rather come here and have a bunch pro black posters keeping the outsiders at bay with quasi militant posts than have some kumbaya shyt, let's clown black folk shyt going on. This also then extends to real life. If you have people disparaging black owned businesses or black people in general, people are going to be less inclined to throw that financial support to them outside of here once they log off.

As far as reminding yourself that you don't own the site, I'm sure that supporter tag would mean otherwise. Had I stayed around a bit longer and seen the direction it's headed or possibly always has been I don't think I'd have the supporter banner under my name personally.

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It sucks because as much as you can ignore them, other posters won't and it trickles throughout the rest of the site. I'd rather come here and have a bunch pro black posters keeping the outsiders at bay with quasi militant posts than have some kumbaya shyt, let's clown black folk shyt going on. This also then extends to real life. If you have people disparaging small black owned businesses or black people in general, people are going to be less inclined to throw that financial support to them outside of here once they log off.

As far as reminding yourself that you don't own the site, I'm sure that supporter tag would mean otherwise. Had I stayed around a bit longer and seen the direction it's headed or possibly always has been I don't think I'd have the supporter banner under my name personally.

They're the ones making the most threads and the ones that get featured so it's difficult to avoid their awful threads.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
It sucks because as much as you can ignore them, other posters won't and it trickles throughout the rest of the site. I'd rather come here and have a bunch pro black posters keeping the outsiders at bay with quasi militant posts than have some kumbaya shyt, let's clown black folk shyt going on. This also then extends to real life. If you have people disparaging small black owned businesses or black people in general, people are going to be less inclined to throw that financial support to them outside of here once they log off.

damn thats real talk tho

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
That's my point though. This should be a place to promote and discuss different outlooks. However, the way the c-word gets thrown around, it starts going beyond simply having a name for some of the actions that might not be considered in being in the best interests of black preservation, it gets to the point were the site is almost promoting racism against it's largest membership base. Other races of people that already have had pre-disposed racist views are thinking it's ok to come here and post their negative opinions about blacks. Not only that but they get dapped and encouraged for it. I'm not even talking about trolls when I say this. I said earlier that I left other forums due to the thinly veiled racist comments towards blacks and minorities but when I get here it's front and center. I have thick skin and can laugh at race based fukkery. However, the running gag is already to tear down blacks in many other places on the the internet and in real life, so it begins to get somewhat sad that one of the few places for blacks from different walks of life to congregate still isn't immune to name calling and ridicule and in fact divisive behavior is actually encouraged and featured.

Honestly, I'm not even blaming the mods or the admins, I think more self-policing needs to happen. I do think the mods could improve this site however by utilizing the JBO section more and moving a lot of the dumb threads there. Trolls and idiots flood the locker room because they know there stupidity will get the most exposure here. TLR would be better served as a place to discuss things concerning life decisions, current events, or just to share funny stories.

/rant
the mods don't really care. whatever brings the most traffic. its obvious with the amount of trolls or whatever you want to call them vandalizing every section of this site.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
That's my point though. This should be a place to promote and discuss different outlooks. However, the way the c-word gets thrown around, it starts going beyond simply having a name for some of the actions that might not be considered in being in the best interests of black preservation, it gets to the point were the site is almost promoting racism against it's largest membership base. Other races of people that already have had pre-disposed racist views are thinking it's ok to come here and post their negative opinions about blacks. Not only that but they get dapped and encouraged for it. I'm not even talking about trolls when I say this. I said earlier that I left other forums due to the thinly veiled racist comments towards blacks and minorities but when I get here it's front and center. I have thick skin and can laugh at race based fukkery. However, the running gag is already to tear down blacks in many other places on the the internet and in real life, so it begins to get somewhat sad that one of the few places for blacks from different walks of life to congregate still isn't immune to name calling and ridicule and in fact divisive behavior is actually encouraged and featured.

Honestly, I'm not even blaming the mods or the admins, I think more self-policing needs to happen. I do think the mods could improve this site however by utilizing the JBO section more and moving a lot of the dumb threads there. Trolls and idiots flood the locker room because they know there stupidity will get the most exposure here. TLR would be better served as a place to discuss things concerning life decisions, current events, or just to share funny stories.

/rant
The Coli is a troll driven forum with some insightful, funny, intelligent, and witty discourse in between . On one hand people love the exposure threads, eating ass threads, and all the other shyt that trolls do on this site, but want none of the other annoying shyt that comes with it. Looking at the feature threads the past week should tell you all you need to know :yeshrug:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The Coli is a troll driven forum with some insightful, funny, intelligent, and witty discourse in between . On one hand people love the exposure threads, eating ass threads, and all the other shyt that trolls do on this site, but want none of the other annoying shyt that comes with it. Looking at the feature threads the past week should tell you all you need to know :yeshrug:

Sure, but why keep the reject trolls and ban the ones that bring meaningful dialogue?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Bruh its so obvious. How much you think they made?

That's short money though. I've never seen a forum move as fast as the coli, call it racist or whatever but I feel like it's because black people are much more upfront and dialogue driven than other races. Bringing in more black people that would be likely to stick for a long time will bring in more visits than keeping a couple trolls around ever would. Most trolls aren't going to become financial supporters either. I know it's just the internet and all and I was always cognizant of supporting black businesses when I could, but after joining, it made me even more likely to go that extra mile to do so. The coli is something special and I would really hate to see it go to waste and become just another cookie cutter website, there's plenty of other places to go besides here (ie: the rest of the 'net) for those who can't hang.