Blackking is banned

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Thats absolutely the posters fault, not the mods(to a point).

The real conversation takes place in The Root from what I see, thanks to @Theraflu and @kp404 . The locker room has always been a trash heap
for funny and tasteless stuff, that doesn't make the site anti black, especially since all the other subforums are far more sane.

Thank you

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Legacy caught feelings when @CHICAGO said something about him being african and living qround white people but being african american in here
Honestly, that thread was something else

Cornball suburban nikkas catching feelings because they weren't accepted by ignorant ass hood nikkas

L's all around :mjlol:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:The site ain't anti black. Yes, majority black population, but so many posters seem to WANT this site to be one way.

tumblr_mzjk45sBoJ1qbtvygo2_250.gif
Takes bout 5 minutes to make a forum if thats what the people want. But nobody wants to start from scratch:sas1:
We all have diverse outlooks and opinions,so its anti black :mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Anti black might not be the best term, but it sucks that this is one of the only places where black people can be the majority but they still freely get shytted on by other races as well as themselves. Healthy constructive criticism is the only way to advance and a little fukkery is always good to keep the mood up, but a lot of the insults that I see towards both black men and black women here can get pretty disturbing at times.

Its insane how non Blacks follow Black people around in order to insult and degrade..you can have a 100% asian site, or Arab, or white, or Hispanic that will never be frequented by Blacks but they insist and reserve the right to demand to be where Black people are..can someone explain this to me please..