Blackking is banned

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There's a snitch button . Some people use it more often than others:manny:

Fun fact

Nobody who's been banned for using racial slurs against hispanics has been because of the snitch button

:mjlol: matter fact I can only think of one time a semi long time poster has been banned cause of the snitch button, when another poster went on snitchin rampage and his telling pretty privileges were taken away lol @ reporting over 20 post in 30 min

:mjpls: I ain't saying who tho

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Fun fact

Nobody who's been banned for using racial slurs against hispanics has been because of the snitch button

:mjlol: matter fact I can only think of one time a semi long time poster has been banned cause of the snitch button, when another poster went on snitchin rampage and his telling pretty privileges were taken away lol @ reporting over 20 post in 30 min

So what you're saying is, a trend really does exist ?

How are people being banned without the snitch button when racial slurs against hispanics are used?

@stirfry220

@midwesthiphop Some posters think you have something to do with this trend

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Fun fact

Somebody got an E.T. finger?:lupe:

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
I've seen three people come back from temp bans saying that it happened after they used derogatory slurs against hispanic members. That's a lot considering the short time I've been here and how lax the mods are when it comes to banning people:yeshrug:. Just something I noticed, and I find it odd since it seems as though none of the mods or admins are hispanic or latino as far as I can tell.

I'm not even trying to start no black vs brown beef. This falls on the mods more than anything.

Seems like it's open season on any other race around here however.

It's also weird that lots of people here are known to be of a different race than the one they portray online, most often black, but yet still are allowed to post inciteful messages.

Derogatory slurs against latino people is the new thing on here. People have been banned for dropping the N word and going off on racist rants though, but what do i know.

:kmnb:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
changing of the guard and with shyt like this its becoming more and more evident.

I actually have a couple pro black friends that I have considered inviting to the coli, but have decided against due to its anti-blackness (for the lack of a better term) fukkery. So in this sense, they are actually turning down a larger customer base in favor of having a more inviting but in turn more racist number of participants. I know I can't be the only one to have considered telling friends about this site only to have ended up second guessing that decision due to this issue.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:I really hope you're wrong.

Honestly G, im hoping im wrong as well breh. I'm seeing alot of personalism, ego driven, pride. etc. 10 out of 10 times this is where alot of these senseless e-beefs are rooted in. Never mind the lack of reaching a understanding between two individuals. To keep it 100, shyt is waste of time and all that energy being exerted for what? Daps? Reps? Something that doesn't matter in the real world. Sure i've slayed a couple of dragons on here. 9 out of 10 its usually someone saying something out of wack. (if folks paid any attention they'll realize this about me...and stop being so quick to say im a hothead). However for the most part i try to stay out of that "you say and i say" stuff. Even have some folks still in they feelings but i think its lack of understanding criticism that is constructive/deconstructive. I can give a critique of my sister (my biological) and at the end of the day--- thats still my sister. A good example of this is within the booth at times. With the whole critiquing of emcees : I could agree that MF Doom is dope, your view can be just the polar opposite...however at the end of the day we can break bread and chop it up. Alot of unnecessary back-biting. Just something that got me thinking with this thread and others like.

I never had a problem with Blackking. We chopped it up a couple of times in Higher Learning , when threads were made about certain subjects at hand and not turning into a debate within the matter of 6 posts. Its just a matter of thinking dude brought some substance whether you agreed with him or not. Now in that same instance you got those you get ban and comeback and repeat the same nonsense that got them ban in the first place in an act of deja vu. Smh idk breh.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Honestly G, im hoping im wrong as well breh. I'm seeing alot of personalism, ego driven, pride. etc. 10 out of 10 times this is where alot of these senseless e-beefs are rooted in. Never mind the lack of reaching a understanding between two individuals. To keep it 100, shyt is waste of time and all that energy being exerted for what? Daps? Reps? Something that doesn't matter in the real world. Sure i've slayed a couple of dragons on here. 9 out of 10 its usually someone saying something out of wack. (if folks paid any attention they'll realize this about me...and stop being so quick to say im a hothead). However for the most part i try to stay out of that "you say and i say" stuff. Even have some folks still in they feelings but i think its lack of understanding criticism that is constructive/deconstructive. I can give a critique of my sister (my biological) and at the end of the day--- thats still my sister. A good example of this is within the booth at times. With the whole critiquing of emcees : I could agree that MF Doom is dope, your view can be just the polar opposite...however at the end of the day we can break bread and chop it up. Alot of unnecessary back-biting. Just something that got me thinking with this thread and others like.

I never had a problem with Blackking. We chopped it up a couple of times in Higher Learning , when threads were made about certain subjects at hand and not turning into a debate within the matter of 6 posts. Its just a matter of thinking dude brought some substance whether you agreed with him or not. Now in that same instance you got those you get ban and comeback and repeat the same nonsense that got them ban in the first place in an act of deja vu. Smh idk breh.

Exactly. The Booth is a great example. People would rather neg you (as if that shyt even matters) for expressing your opinion rather than be willing to have an open minded discussion about the subject at hand. I wish I could quit this place, haha

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Seriously?!

:kpreallybreh:

Pardon me brehs but: Why in the fukk some of these wack ass posters that fukking up The Booth not ban? but the decent poster that at least bring some form of substance , yall quick to drop the guillotine on they neck.

folks peddling backwards as fukk breh

That's a good question. The booth is beyond trash with all them trolls. Like I wanna talk hip hop but it's too much.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Snitching ken.