Blackking is banned

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
We all have diverse outlooks and opinions,so its anti black :mjlol:

That's my point though. This should be a place to promote and discuss different outlooks. However, the way the c-word gets thrown around, it starts going beyond simply having a name for some of the actions that might not be considered in being in the best interests of black preservation, it gets to the point were the site is almost promoting racism against it's largest membership base. Other races of people that already have had pre-disposed racist views are thinking it's ok to come here and post their negative opinions about blacks. Not only that but they get dapped and encouraged for it. I'm not even talking about trolls when I say this. I said earlier that I left other forums due to the thinly veiled racist comments towards blacks and minorities but when I get here it's front and center. I have thick skin and can laugh at race based fukkery. However, the running gag is already to tear down blacks in many other places on the the internet and in real life, so it begins to get somewhat sad that one of the few places for blacks from different walks of life to congregate still isn't immune to name calling and ridicule and in fact divisive behavior is actually encouraged and featured.

Honestly, I'm not even blaming the mods or the admins, I think more self-policing needs to happen. I do think the mods could improve this site however by utilizing the JBO section more and moving a lot of the dumb threads there. Trolls and idiots flood the locker room because they know there stupidity will get the most exposure here. TLR would be better served as a place to discuss things concerning life decisions, current events, or just to share funny stories.

/rant

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Its insane how non Blacks follow Black people around in order to insult and degrade..you can have a 100% asian site, or Arab, or white, or Hispanic that will never be frequented by Blacks but they insist and reserve the right to demand to be where Black people are..can someone explain this to me please..

LOL, I'm asian. I think it's not really other races demanding to be let in, but rather black people are just more accepting in general. Unfortunately they welcome others even if it comes at a cost to their own community or culture.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
That's my point though. This should be a place to promote and discuss different outlooks. However, the way the c-word gets thrown around, it starts going beyond simply having a name for some of the actions that might not be considered in being in the best interests of black preservation, it gets to the point were the site is almost promoting racism against it's largest membership base. Other races of people that already have had pre-disposed racist views are thinking it's ok to come here and post shyt about blacks. Not only that but they get dapped and encouraged for it. I'm not even talking about trolls when I say this. I said earlier that I left other forums due to the thinly veiled racist comments towards blacks and minorities but when I get here it's front and center. I have thick skin and can laugh at race based fukkery. However, the running gag is already to tear down blacks in many other places on the the internet and in real life, so it begins to get somewhat sad that one of the few places for blacks from different walks of life to congregate still isn't immune to name calling and ridicule and in fact divisive behavior is actually encouraged and featured.

Honestly, I'm not even blaming the mods or the admins, I think more self-policing needs to happen. I do think the mods could improve this site however by utilizing the JBO section more and moving a lot of the dumb threads there. Trolls and idiots flood the locker room because they know there stupidity will get the most exposure here. TLR would be better served as a place to discuss things concerning life decisions, current events, or just to share funny stories.

/rant

:patrice:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Naw hes right

nikkas scream "c00n" when they run across someone who presents a viewpoint they cant handle a lot of the time.

And of course there is the issue of "virtual militantism w/real life apathy".... nikkas who scream c00n the loudest are usually not about that life.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
nikka made too many troll threads :ehh:

There are a bunch of people who intentionally make nothing but troll threads who are still here.

Anti black might not be the best term, but it sucks that this is one of the only places where black people can be the majority but they still freely get shytted on by other races as well as themselves. Healthy constructive criticism is the only way to advance and a little fukkery is always good to keep the mood up, but a lot of the insults that I see towards both black men and black women here can get pretty disturbing at times.

The Bill Cosby thread somehow turned into a "let's shyt on militants" thread too. The shyt is just getting out of control. You can't complain about immature tactics but then retaliate with equally immature tactics.

In fact, for the Cosby thread I'm pretty sure the people making it about "militants" don't give a damn about the victims at all.

Naw hes right

nikkas scream "c00n" when they run across someone who presents a viewpoint they cant handle a lot of the time.

And of course there is the issue of "virtual militantism w/real life apathy".... nikkas who scream c00n the loudest are usually not about that life.
Like people keep saying, you don't know what people do in real life. And in typical fashion, you don't mention any names.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why is that LadySimone thread still not in The Bushes yet?

Still not in The Bushes by the way. So the threads bashing black men don't get moved but any thread criticizing black women gets moved. And plus The Salon was made and terrible threads still are getting made and it even is starting to invade The Root.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Nah, you suck, especially when compared to a lot of people I've seen get banned. You might be the least worst on the list of the three that I mentioned but that's not saying much.

You named yourself after the nickname for AIDS for God's sake :mjlol:

:mjlol: :deadmanny: