Blackking is banned

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I stopped foruming for a long time prior to finding the coli solely due to the thinly veiled racism I'd always encounter on other sites. Thought this was finally a place I could come to talk shop and see opportunities to for blacks to congregate and shine only to find people throwing the C-word around here more freely than someone would at a white power convention.

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Thats absolutely the posters fault, not the mods(to a point).

The real conversation takes place in The Root from what I see, thanks to @Theraflu and @kp404 . The locker room has always been a trash heap
for funny and tasteless stuff, that doesn't make the site anti black, especially since all the other subforums are far more sane.

But keep in mind that many of the featured threads here are from TLR. So those terrible threads will be featured on the front page.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why she (?) still hasn't been banned yet.
:yeshrug:I guess the coli needs a rogue gallery. Just wish she didn't pop into threads starting stuff for no reason.
I saw a thread that mentioned some poster named "Urchin". HOLY fukk that was a lousy poster. Like seriously, im glad I wasn't around
if half the shyt that was said about her/him was true.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
:yeshrug:I guess the coli needs a rogue gallery. Just wish she didn't pop into threads starting stuff for no reason.
I saw a thread that mentioned some poster named "Urchin". HOLY fukk that was a lousy poster. Like seriously, im glad I wasn't around
if half the shyt that was said about her/him was true.

Urchin was @LadySimone's partner in crime.