Blackking is banned

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Saw this earlier, still don't know why better members such as him catch the hammer while many shytty posters are still here clogging up the place with their garbage ass posts.

@Strawberry @Monster @DirtyMoneyIslandBoyz

I agree with him that this place is anti black.

watch who you're calling out, plenty of people love my posts, you've only been here a few months you odn't know shyt.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
watch who you're calling out, plenty of people love my posts, you've only been here a few months you odn't know shyt.

Nah, you suck, especially when compared to a lot of people I've seen get banned. You might be the least worst on the list of the three that I mentioned but that's not saying much.

You named yourself after the nickname for AIDS for God's sake :mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anti black might not be the best term, but it sucks that this is one of the only places where black people can be the majority but they still freely get shytted on by other races as well as themselves. Healthy constructive criticism is the only way to advance and a little fukkery is always good to keep the mood up, but a lot of the insults that I see towards both black men and black women here can get pretty disturbing at times.
Thats absolutely the posters fault, not the mods(to a point).

The real conversation takes place in The Root from what I see, thanks to @Theraflu and @kp404 . The locker room has always been a trash heap
for funny and tasteless stuff, that doesn't make the site anti black, especially since all the other subforums are far more sane.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

The real conversation takes place in The Root from what I see, thanks to @Theraflu and @kp404 . The locker room has always been a trash heap
for funny and tasteless stuff, that doesn't make the site anti black, especially since all the other subforums are far more sane.

Why is that LadySimone thread still not in The Bushes yet?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Dap+rep, for backing up your argument and making me able to see your point. I still don't consider this place pro black just because it has the Root however.

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Good poster...
tumblr_mpe1r8ntFI1r2du9bo1_500.gif

R.I.B

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Nah, you suck, especially when compared to a lot of people I've seen get banned. You might be the least worst on the list of the three that I mentioned but that's not saying much.

You named yourself after the nickname for AIDS for God's sake :mjlol:
even if u don't like my posts id on't do anything ban worth so foh:camby: