BlackGirl Lost chronicles vol14567 Hubby Calls me N!GGER in bed

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
how about the main difference

one is complaining she doesn't like being racially insulted during sex, the other says he enjoys it.

In my second example I mentioned Terrence Howard, he was not enjoying it, according to him. I don't recall people going in on him like they could've or drawing conclusions about Black men who date interracially.

And @ the last response, since when are these White women joining the "Black world" ?

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
So you find nothing wrong with Donald saying this:

I was having sex with this girl. And we were towards the end. And she goes, “fukk me hard with that n-word dikk.” And I stop… look at her right in the eye… and I came harder that I ever cum before. It was so awesome, you guys… It was almost worth being black my entire life.

Why would I take offense to something he clearly doesn't? That would be like women getting angry at other women who enjoy rape fantasies in controlled environments with their boyfriends. Besides, he said it as a joke as apart of his stand-up, it's supposed to be played for laughs as opposed to drama. :what: Again, the two examples are not the same.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:troll:

Exactly...i have no sympathy for her dumb a$$.....

she knew thier would be a significant amount of smugness and condescending behavior and remarks coming from a fukking Ivy League educated investment banker..

so not only she MUST endure the RACISIM she is enduring a significant CLASSIST ELITIST attitude as well.....

in my opinon she should be grateful for his BLUNTNESS TO SAY IT IN HER FACE....

because you can best believe his IVY LEAGUE EDUCATED WHITE SKINNED FAMILY is saying WORST THINGS BEHIND HER BACK....

If anything it's probally KARMA for her "black men aren't generous and loyal" monkey a$$.....

that's what she gets :laff:

you probally can't count the AMOUNT OF "GOOD BROTHERS" she fukked over..or didn't even give a chance..because they wasn't trying to KISS HER A$$ and let her act out her little princess dreams......

let's she how loyal she thinks he is when she finds out the whole time he's been fukking the shyt out of some european client while treating her dumb a$$ like the "HELP" once he gets tired of her "NEGRO BUSH"....

byatch thought she made it to the "BIG HOUSE" when she married that white boy..she in the "BIG HOUSE" alright...she ain't nothing more than a STEP N FLETCHIT KEPT SLAVE BYATCH TO HIM.......

All excited cause SHE AIN'T GOTTA WORK NO MOE.......HE BE WINING AND DINING ME...

dumb byatch HE HAS RESOURCES........olive garden AIN'T NOTHIN TO A BOSS... :youngsabo:

she's CHEAP!

ole LAZY HOE...he CAN HAVE HER.... :cape:

byatch obviously ain't came to the table with nothing..so knowing this guy is probally good with money SHE WILL LEAVE WITH NOTHING more than a COACH BAG FULL OF MEMORIES...

misreable byatch................ :russ:

Cotdamn, the ether is potent is this post. :mindblown:

I don't believe her when she says that he first said the n-word during thier honeymoon. He's probably been calling her ******, monkey, sheboon, etc from the first date but she let it slide just so she can fullfill her fantasy of being a CAC cum dumpster.

I wish that c00n bytch could see this thread. :lolbron:

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
She married a white man from old money. And then she bad mouthed the previous black men she dated in the process. That spoiled cac can put a rope around her neck for all I care. She's bought and paid for now. :manny: