BlackGirl Lost chronicles vol14567 Hubby Calls me N!GGER in bed

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
[quote/]"Originally Posted by
Dear Abiola,

My man keeps calling me a “****** bytch” during sex and I hate it.

I have been married for a year and I am at my wit’s end. My investment banker husband is from a White old money family. I am a first generation Black-American woman whose family is from the island of Jamaica. We met at a reunion for the Ivy League school we both attended, and he proposed in six months.

We have the picture perfect fantasy life. He wines and dines me and we travel and shop the globe. Unlike all of the Black men I dated in the past, my husband is generous, loyal, committed and considerate. He courted me and I never have to pay for anything. He said I could quit my job and I did. He makes me feel like a woman.

I am a little embarrassed to share our problem. The first time he let the n-word drop was during sex on our honeymoon. When I reacted negatively, he explained that a Black woman he dated in the past enjoyed being called racial slurs. Another time he joked that he had purchased my freedom. He also speculated about whether his family could have owned mine because I have “good hair.” Then he made jokes about my pubic hair. He called it my “negro bush” and referred to himself as a “****** lover.” He says I am being overly sensitive because he loves me to death and should get a “Black pass” for marrying me.

I told him that I don’t appreciate these comments and he says that my friends and family probably use the n-word all the time. He also asked why Black people could use the word and he could not. I don’t use the word or believe in the nikka/****** differentiation. Neither does my family. I am too embarrassed to tell anyone about this because I know they might say, “That’s what she gets for marrying a White man.”

Every time we try having sex again, the slurs fly. Our sex life is pretty much over right now because I pretend to be asleep every time my sexy, handsome man wants to be with me. I feel completely turned off. I love my husband deeply so please don’t tell me to leave him because that’s not what I want to do.

My husband was my first interracial relationship. Please tell me racial slurs aren’t normal between interracial couples? I would like to figure this out before we have kids but I can’t afford to leave him and still maintain my lifestyle.

How can I regain my sexual attraction for my husband?[/quote]

Signed,

Black and Proud"

That's where it's clear this is fake. She wouldn't refer to her husband like that in the middle of her complaining about some shyt like this. Also the "black and proud" part :russ: So yeah someone is trolling hard with this, although i'm sure shyt like this does happen.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
[quote/]
That's where it's clear this is fake. She wouldn't refer to her husband like that in the middle of her complaining about some shyt like this. Also the "black and proud" part :russ: So yeah someone is trolling hard with this, although i'm sure shyt like this does happen.

i guess the sad truth that black women could still feel that away after racial degradation is too big of a pill for many to swallow :mjpls:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Black women are OK with being disrespected by white men.

She will tolerate a whole lot of BS from the white man she won't even sniff at from a n!gga :childplease:

Watch blind date episodes and see how black women react to white men and black men.

Total 180

Do you think she will write a letter to this site if her black boyfriend called her a hoe ass stinking n!gger b!tch? she will let that n!gga know what's up right away

black-woman-attitude.jpg

:pachaha:

And it may be true..ive heard some stories of African bytches who get tangled up in qaqland

Im not saying theres no decent white men out there...but the white bytches usually get to them first...the ones they dont want are total psychos like the one in the story

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Note how many times she references fnances in that short letter. He "wines and dines me" "told me I could quit my job" "I cant afford to leave him and mantain my lifestyle"...

He's right, he did purchase her freedom. Now keep suckin that pink d!ck you niqqer b!tch.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Black women are OK with being disrespected by white men.

She will tolerate a whole lot of BS from the white man she won't even sniff at from a n!gga :childplease:

Watch blind date episodes and see how black women react to white men and black men.

Total 180

Do you think she will write a letter to this site if her black boyfriend called her a hoe ass stinking n!gger b!tch? she will let that n!gga know what's up right away

black-woman-attitude.jpg

:troll:

Exactly...i have no sympathy for her dumb a$$.....

she knew thier would be a significant amount of smugness and condescending behavior and remarks coming from a fukking Ivy League educated investment banker..

so not only she MUST endure the RACISIM she is enduring a significant CLASSIST ELITIST attitude as well.....

in my opinon she should be grateful for his BLUNTNESS TO SAY IT IN HER FACE....

because you can best believe his IVY LEAGUE EDUCATED WHITE SKINNED FAMILY is saying WORST THINGS BEHIND HER BACK....

If anything it's probally KARMA for her "black men aren't generous and loyal" monkey a$$.....

that's what she gets :laff:

you probally can't count the AMOUNT OF "GOOD BROTHERS" she fukked over..or didn't even give a chance..because they wasn't trying to KISS HER A$$ and let her act out her little princess dreams......

let's she how loyal she thinks he is when she finds out the whole time he's been fukking the shyt out of some european client while treating her dumb a$$ like the "HELP" once he gets tired of her "NEGRO BUSH"....

byatch thought she made it to the "BIG HOUSE" when she married that white boy..she in the "BIG HOUSE" alright...she ain't nothing more than a STEP N FLETCHIT KEPT SLAVE BYATCH TO HIM.......

All excited cause SHE AIN'T GOTTA WORK NO MOE.......HE BE WINING AND DINING ME...

dumb byatch HE HAS RESOURCES........olive garden AIN'T NOTHIN TO A BOSS... :youngsabo:

she's CHEAP!

ole LAZY HOE...he CAN HAVE HER.... :cape:

byatch obviously ain't came to the table with nothing..so knowing this guy is probally good with money SHE WILL LEAVE WITH NOTHING more than a COACH BAG FULL OF MEMORIES...

misreable byatch................ :russ:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Truly despicable and self-loathing to have put up with this. I do remember Donald Glover saying this in his stand up (getting off on being called a n*gger during sex) and that not getting the same response.