BlackGirl Lost chronicles vol14567 Hubby Calls me N!GGER in bed

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some Bed Wenching Negro on LSA said:
I am going to be truly honest. I don't think the real issue is about race but rather more that the husband is insensitive and don't realise the effect the slurs are having on his wife. If I was the woman in question I would have a long hard talk with my husband instead of writing to a magazines who don't know what is going on in your marriage. Despite the husband's problem I still think the benefits of the marriage outweigh its bad points. After all he has been treating her well (better than the black men she had dated in the past) and even if she divorces him and ends up with a new man who knows what skeletons the new man could have hidden in his closet?

Another Negro Bed Wench said:
This story is fake. Something a black man made up. I bet the black man knows a black woman living with her ivy league educated white husband, who is an investment banker, and comes from old money and provides for her like a beverly hills housewife (a picture perfect lifestyle). That's something he could never provide for a woman so being sick and twisted he probably added that silly racist nonsense to it.

:heh:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
:troll:

Exactly...i have no sympathy for her dumb a$$.....

she knew thier would be a significant amount of smugness and condescending behavior and remarks coming from a fukking Ivy League educated investment banker..

so not only she MUST endure the RACISIM she is enduring a significant CLASSIST ELITIST attitude as well.....

in my opinon she should be grateful for his BLUNTNESS TO SAY IT IN HER FACE....

because you can best believe his IVY LEAGUE EDUCATED WHITE SKINNED FAMILY is saying WORST THINGS BEHIND HER BACK....

If anything it's probally KARMA for her "black men aren't generous and loyal" monkey a$$.....

that's what she gets :laff:

you probally can't count the AMOUNT OF "GOOD BROTHERS" she fukked over..or didn't even give a chance..because they wasn't trying to KISS HER A$$ and let her act out her little princess dreams......

let's she how loyal she thinks he is when she finds out the whole time he's been fukking the shyt out of some european client while treating her dumb a$$ like the "HELP" once he gets tired of her "NEGRO BUSH"....

byatch thought she made it to the "BIG HOUSE" when she married that white boy..she in the "BIG HOUSE" alright...she ain't nothing more than a STEP N FLETCHIT KEPT SLAVE BYATCH TO HIM.......

All excited cause SHE AIN'T GOTTA WORK NO MOE.......HE BE WINING AND DINING ME...

dumb byatch HE HAS RESOURCES........olive garden AIN'T NOTHIN TO A BOSS... :youngsabo:

she's CHEAP!

ole LAZY HOE...he CAN HAVE HER.... :cape:

byatch obviously ain't came to the table with nothing..so knowing this guy is probally good with money SHE WILL LEAVE WITH NOTHING more than a COACH BAG FULL OF MEMORIES...

misreable byatch................ :russ:

Goddamn. :ld:

:damn:

:myman:

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women stay loosin' for real...

You know most of them would happily put up with that racist bullshyt just cause they lazy...

But if it was a brother they'd be all up in his face tellin' us why we ain't shyt...

fukk em, hope she dies a broke c00n ass bytch

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
and c00n nikkaz dont let these obese trailor trash white bishes call them and there kids ******s:aicmon:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Funny stuff but like a few other posters said I think someone is trolling. The responses are hilarious as well.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
and c00n nikkaz dont let these obese trailor trash white bishes call them and there kids ******s:aicmon:

:pachaha: They dont write long suicidal letters about their soul burning slow

Take that s on your chest elsewhere :cape: you simps always wanna ruin things

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Truly despicable and self-loathing to have put up with this. I do remember Donald Glover saying this in his stand up (getting off on being called a n*gger during sex) and that not getting the same response.

Donald glover is a comedian, #2 he ain't married and it was most likely just straight up sex #3 , he actually liked it, big difference.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Donald glover is a comedian, #2 he ain't married and it was most likely just straight up sex #3 , he actually liked it, big difference.

Arbitrary distinctions without differences. :childplease: Same thing happened to Terrence Howard, he was married to the woman. And he said she called his kids monkeys, no uproar.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arbitrary distinctions without differences. :childplease: Same thing happened to Terrence Howard, he was married to the woman. And he said she called his kids monkeys, no uproar.

how about the main difference

one is complaining she doesn't like being racially insulted during sex, the other says he enjoys it.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This bullshyt right here. Her sell out ass wants to be called that and more by her husband. She is letting him get away with that shyt because deep down she believes it to be true! This is some sad shyt right here. Anyone with some self-respect and common sense would divorce him. But she will stay because she probably believes its the best she can do. Old low self esteem, no pride, havin ass bytch. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

:flabbynsick: The difference is that she married this mofo and she's dependent on this fool because she don't got anything going on. Terrence Howard can go out here and fukk other bytches or get the relationship annulled if he wanted to which he did. She doesn't have the option but to put up with the abuse. Oftentimes, once a white man marries a black woman, she becomes a part of the white world. Remember the black woman that called up the doctor laura show? She has to accept his racist family and world by extention. Once a black man marries a white woman, it's a little different because it's assumed that the man is the head and the woman gets aboard his ship. She joins his world whatever that may be.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
:flabbynsick: The difference is that she married this mofo and she's dependent on this fool because she don't got anything going on. Terrence Howard can go out here and fukk other bytches or get the relationship annulled if he wanted to which he did. She doesn't have the option but to put up with the abuse. Oftentimes, once a white man marries a black woman, she becomes a part of the white world. Remember the black woman that called up the doctor laura show? She has to accept his racist family and world by extention. Once a black man marries a white woman, it's a little different because it's assumed that the man is the head and the woman gets aboard his ship. She joins his world whatever that may be.

So you find nothing wrong with Donald saying this:

I was having sex with this girl. And we were towards the end. And she goes, “fukk me hard with that n-word dikk.” And I stop… look at her right in the eye… and I came harder that I ever cum before. It was so awesome, you guys… It was almost worth being black my entire life.