Black workers in Los Angeles face a 'jobs crisis,' UCLA report says; hispanics eating well

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I told cats on here back in 2016 that this was coming and was (and still am by my stalkers) labeled a trump supporter.

Wait until we get a President that’s openly pro illegal immigration, AND WE WILL GET ONE, we’ll be done. :unimpressed:

I don't think it's all a lost cause. We need to relocate and regroup, build up our own cities. The President isn't the be all, your State Government can be more effective.

What do we have now? ATL? The DMV? We need to build up more.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
One of my homegirls applied for a position at a dental office and as she was leaving she saw the Mexican girl receptionist throwing away her resume/application. Once these (non-black) Hispanics get into these positions they only hire their own. Seen it happen that my old job.

I called this as well...we're snot bubble crying about a few people hurling "N" words at us...this ain't shyt compared to what's coming.

these hispanics/mexicans coming over here don't have a PC bone in their body, they don't come from places where people HAVE to hire minorities and all that shyt

they're gonna hire white people and their own...they already outnumber us :francis:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Jack and Jill did just what you're talking about..

How did that work out?
Not enough Jack and Jill’s. More Cardi Bs and Offsets are promoted to the masses of black America than the members of Jack & Jill.

I didn’t hear of Jack and Jill until I became a working professional.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I don't think it's all a lost cause. We need to relocate and regroup, build up our own cities. The President isn't the be all, your State Government can be more effective.

What do we have now? ATL? The DMV? We need to build up more.

I just got into a debate about this w/my homeboy about this just yesterday

he's all in on the TRUMP-MANIA shyt and talking about the border/racism/AOC all that shyt; never talked or cared about politics his whole 37 years of life but whatever

I hit him with the data about hispanics taking black mens jobs and he just :dwillhuh:...it was like talking to a mike n ike.

trust me, this is the common consensus out here..all people know is the narrative, if the narrative is "Do everything for immigration", that's what people are gonna follow. :manny:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not enough Jack and Jill’s. More Cardi Bs and Offsets are promoted to the masses of black America than the members of Jack & Jill.

I didn’t hear of Jack and Jill until I became a working professional.

"The phrase "talented tenth" originated in 1896 among Northern white liberals, specifically the American Baptist Home Mission Society, a Christian missionary society strongly supported by John D. Rockefeller. They had the goal of establishing black colleges in the South to train black teachers and elites."

Whats your opinion of this?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Nigerians are harmful to ADOS? How so?

this has been explained dozens of times on this forum and going in depth on that will certainly get the thread bushed.

just simply type "nigerians akata" or "nigerians black americans" in youtube or google and watch or read what people are saying :hubie:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Folks gotta really start paying attention and being well versed on what they’re supporting out here. We have to start thinking about more than ourselves, and when I say that, we have to start thinking about us as a group. Stuff like this might not affect you personally, but it could affect the black man or woman you see at Walmart. It could affect your children, nieces, nephews, etc.

This stuff is quickly approaching down south, smh. I worked at a carpet mill, and saw it with my own eyes.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I called this as well...we're snot bubble crying about a few people hurling "N" words at us...this ain't shyt compared to what's coming.

these hispanics/mexicans coming over here don't have a PC bone in their body, they don't come from places where people HAVE to hire minorities and all that shyt

they're gonna hire white people and their own...they already outnumber us :francis:

I don't think Hispanics even want to hire white people really. I see the places they work and most of the time they are trying to take over the whole situation. That's probably what white people have seen and they are trying to fight it the way they are. Because reality is Europeans and Africans don't have an easy path over here. Hispanics can walk and swim to the border. They are also procreating faster than any other group in the Americas.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I don't think Hispanics even want to hire white people really. I see the places they work and most of the time they are trying to take over the whole situation. That's probably what white people have seen and they are trying to fight it the way they are. Because reality is Europeans and Africans don't have a easy path over here. Hispanics can walk and swim to the border. They are also procreating faster than any other group in the Americas.
They want the whole thang, and when they get it they are going to treat black Americans just like they treat them in Mexico or any of the other Latin/Central American countries; like shyt.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Might be an ADOS thing. Even African and carribeans choosing their folks first
Every job opportunity, hookup, or hustle I've had was through an African or Caribbean dude. But I'm from Flatbush though so idk.
My "other" friends never put me on. Probably because I never ask, but I also never ask anyone else--not even family.