Black workers in Los Angeles face a 'jobs crisis,' UCLA report says; hispanics eating well

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Obama faced this crisis too.
Don’t forget.

the problem is that both sides kicked the can down the road and kept ignoring the black community talking about how much illegal immigration was hurting black interests.

30 years ago it was common for most black politicians to be against illegal immigration. Even Obama was as a senator in 2005.

Trump is fukking up, regardless. He been in power for 3 years, and still cannot deport illegal Hispanic immigrants like he wanted to. Just admit it that he failed to do so.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
What the fukk? Was this in LA? Your girl should have also went back again to hand her CV and you should have recorded that evil bytch doing it.

Alot of these mexicans are more racist than racist white people. They wanna emulate them so much that they take they racism up a notch.

Which is hilarious since mexic00ns are almost Indian level filthy.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Wow. Really intelligent. Must have struck a chord. Not surprising though for a dude that has a big tittied tart as his profile picture like he’s 12.

Try to grow up fam.

Get over yourself dude. I and I'm sure others see the type of nikka you are and just pointing it out; an elitist ass biter nikka, your not the only one here. Alot of yall post alike and expose yourself all the same.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Keep having babies with low iq brehs and brehettes.

Shun intellectuals and call them squares while uplifting the degenerates in your communities.

Shame those same intellectuals and refer to them as couns when they marry and procreate outside of their communities and race.

How is this news? There have articles about black people being a permanent underclass for years but instead you worried about Gucci boycotts and who is selling puscy in Dubai.

Until intellectuals are put on a pedestal in the black community, there will be no black community.
The lack of stable households and lack of fathers in the household needs to be addressed first.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump is fukking up, regardless. He been in power for 3 years, and still cannot deport illegal Hispanic immigrants like he wanted to. Just admit it that he failed to do so.
why do you think I'm remotely defending trump?

Politicians on all sides failed black labor on this issue over the last 40 years

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Huh? Intellectuals aren't put on a pedestal in Hispanic communities.

Caregivers, business-owners, and community leaders are. They ride for, buy from, and support their own to rise all the ships.

That's what we need not folks talking down to people. We need black people to feel hope for a better future, and faith in supporting one another
Pretty much agree with this.

I see so much of the bold in our community now, and that’s learned behavior from the white man. You’ve got black man and woman dismissing fellow black men and women as too stupid to have conversation with. Got us poking fun at the financial state of our brothers and sisters, calling people broke boys/girls, etc.

One thing that has been bugging me the most is the insulting of ones intelligence and calling ppl stupid; especially when it comes to trying to dismiss ones view on politics. The average person isn’t well versed when it comes to politics, and I agree that is a problem, but you can’t insult ones intelligence when they don’t agree with you and let it slide when they do. Most wouldn’t say squat about one being ignorant to politics if they just went along with their views, or just simply voted how they felt one should vote. As soon as you stray from that individuals views, then you’re an idiot. It’s not right. We have to stop talking down to one another.