Black workers in Los Angeles face a 'jobs crisis,' UCLA report says; hispanics eating well

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
It's over. alotta y'all think this shyt is a fukking joke. Keep caping for these illegals tho, I know some of y'all love them exotic bytches and the exotic sex (was Tariq mentioned) so much that y'all see the forest for the trees anymore. If Democrats win 2020 :francis: Real frightening times for black people.
Why do y'all let this British cac pretend to Black American on here??

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk? Was this in LA? Your girl should have also went back again to hand her CV and you should have recorded that evil bytch doing it.

Alot of these mexicans are more racist than racist white people. They wanna emulate them so much that they take they racism up a notch.
I wouldnt call it racism necessarily but its gonna happen that hispanics will prefer their own.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of my homegirls applied for a position at a dental office and as she was leaving she saw the Mexican girl receptionist throwing away her resume/application. Once these (non-black) Hispanics get into these positions they only hire their own. Seen it happen that my old job.

They don’t have to worry. I’ll do the same to their applications when I get in that position.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
it's not just LA and no just hispanics...

we the only ones not employing each other. Indians, Chinese, Arabs whoever else on code.
Understand that our situation is different from others. Those indians, arabs etc bring money from their own countries to open businesses. I know of a indian dude whose family did that. The African American experience is unique and we need reparations. It's our right.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Keep having babies with low iq brehs and brehettes.

Shun intellectuals and call them squares while uplifting the degenerates in your communities.

Shame those same intellectuals and refer to them as couns when they marry and procreate outside of their communities and race.

How is this news? There have articles about black people being a permanent underclass for years but instead you worried about Gucci boycotts and who is selling puscy in Dubai.

Until intellectuals are put on a pedestal in the black community, there will be no black community.
Kill yourslef

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
One of my homegirls applied for a position at a dental office and as she was leaving she saw the Mexican girl receptionist throwing away her resume/application. Once these (non-black) Hispanics get into these positions they only hire their own. Seen it happen that my old job.
Why dont LA blacks sue like south florida blacks

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Black people are going to be a permanent underclass before the end of the century.
This was by design. Dr. Claude Anderson spoke on this.

Capitalism needs a permanent underclass to survive. Years of discrimination, economic warfare, and slavery/colonialism built this race/class caste system. American capitalism was based on the idea that anybody that's not black could succeed and use black people as capital (slavery/slave labor/free labor). That idea hasn't left the consciousness of the American public.

And I agree that the Dems are using Hispanics to replace Black people. Liberals and Conservatives have abandoned Black Americans. It's so obvious. They don't need us and I feel like the older I get we're being written out of the future of America rapidly. We're already disappearing at a rapid rate in most coastal cities that are highly liberal and white gentrifiers are doing us dirty.

These politicans, companies, etc...they don't want to give Black people a fair shake...that would imply that they want an even playing field. History suggests otherwise.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I told cats on here back in 2016 that this was coming and was (and still am by my stalkers) labeled a trump supporter.

Wait until we get a President that’s openly pro illegal immigration, AND WE WILL GET ONE, we’ll be done. :unimpressed:
But it wont be a cac who says dumb shyt at rallies and on twitter... We gon be alright :salute: