Black workers in Los Angeles face a 'jobs crisis,' UCLA report says; hispanics eating well

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
That “must speak Spanish” coming every where

It's a must to learn now.

Or get ready to go back home to the Motherland. It's been on my mind for a while. I might not move there but I'll be sure to go visit and take my children back so they can know there is somewhere for them. It's going to be tough for black folks over here, outside of the areas we have some numbers.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This is why I was forced to lie on my resume, i had to cover up extended job gaps,,, they dont really hire unemployed people , i guess if you're the right color.

:mjpls:

If you're applying to a position of need, they overlook that stuff, but I hear what you're saying. If they have options, you won't be the first choice. Not to mention being black.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt y’all got me having seconds thoughts about that app i put in for deputy sheriff

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep having babies with low iq brehs and brehettes.

Shun intellectuals and call them squares while uplifting the degenerates in your communities.

Shame those same intellectuals and refer to them as couns when they marry and procreate outside of their communities and race.

How is this news? There have articles about black people being a permanent underclass for years but instead you worried about Gucci boycotts and who is selling puscy in Dubai.

Until intellectuals are put on a pedestal in the black community, there will be no black community.

Paint a picture of black communities worshipping intellectuals..

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Paint a picture of black communities worshipping intellectuals..
Worship the teachers and not the preachers.

The fact remains that black women and men choose to procreate with partners based on whose ass is the fattest or whose the most athletic or has the most drip.

Black intellectuals on both sides of the gender spectrum should have an abundance of like partners to procreate with to ensure survival in America.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told cats on here back in 2016 that this was coming and was (and still am by my stalkers) labeled a trump supporter.

Wait until we get a President that’s openly pro illegal immigration, AND WE WILL GET ONE, we’ll be done. :unimpressed:

we been telling nikkas :yeshrug:

Illegals don't move in wit the whites, they move in to black neighborhoods and kick us out :francis:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worship the teachers and not the preachers.

The fact remains that black women and men choose to procreate with partners based on whose ass is the fattest or whose the most athletic or has the most drip.

Black intellectuals on both sides of the gender spectrum should have an abundance of like partners to procreate with to ensure survival in America.

Jack and Jill did just what you're talking about..

How did that work out?