Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I bet it costs more than your monthly paycheck.

:hhh:
A funny enough a black women told me similar things. She also told me that black women look the worse as transgenders because of the masculine appearance. The chick who told me this is a suburban chick. Not sure if that plays a part

Wait a minute :dwillhuh:

So black trannies who are biological males looking masculine is somehow indicative of black biological females lookin masculine? :dwillhuh: :gucci:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Did people clown him for being bio-Med or in the student council, or are you just dikkeating and making shyt up? All I saw was people clowning him for looking a lil sweet and being a tall dude who was on dance team instead of playing sports

if someone was actually clowning him for being bio med or on the student council then they’re ignorant as fukk

They didn't say anything about him as a student or him being a member of the Student Council, which to me is the most outstanding thing in that picture as soon as I saw it. So they were looking for things like "he was a cheerleader", which probably is based on him saying: "I love dancing" and being a member of the "MHS dancers".

Some consider stepping also MHS.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
About to turn 35 with no kids :blessed:

That means you are in the 50% demographic of Black men with no kids and are not part of the "stereotypical problem" of wake baby daddies, that is blamed on all Black men.

Kevin is more likely to be metrosexual. Women like that. Dress like a boss, think like a boss, be a boss.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Since I last posted this, his subscribers went up by 1k. :yeshrug:

816k to 817k :mjlol:

What haters don’t understand is you all are converting more people than you are turning away.

He may have to get security because there may be an attempt on his life.

If you a fan of his and want to see him win, why do y’all type passive aggressive shyt like this hoping it will make people stop hating? :jbhmm:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yup

plus they assume that we are somehow weird and social pariahs for supporting what he says. When they damn well know better based on post history and general social skills on this board that p*ssy is not a problem. Plus personally I see far more incells against him. How about they tell those fat women of theirs to lose weight and to take some responsibility for having kids out of wedlock. No one is endorsing every word out of his mouth but I support facts, that he usually spits, when I here them. I’ll end this by tossing a coin Scrooge McDuck style to their tired and disingenuous arguments.

No one calls y’all weird for listening to him, y’all get called weird for getting in y’all feelings and going so hard to defend him. All the rest of us know these threads at this point ain’t even bout KS, it’s troll threads to get amusement out of y’all getting all in y’all feelings. If you notice, y’all stans of his get clowned more than KS himself do. And y’all so in y’all feelings you don’t even realize you’re being trolled :unimpressed:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
If you a fan of his and want to see him win, why do y’all type passive aggressive shyt like this hoping it will make people stop hating? :jbhmm:
He’s at 821k. Keep going. Y’all doing more than I’d ever would.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They didn't say anything about him as a student or him being a member of the Student Council, which to me is the most outstanding thing in that picture as soon as I saw it. So they were looking for things like "he was a cheerleader", which probably is based on him saying: "I love dancing" and being a member of the "MHS dancers".

Some consider stepping also MHS.

but you said “these idiots try bash him for being in the student council”

you just totally made that up :dead: that is dikk RIDING

Nobody calls a boys step team “the dance team”

have some dignity lil fella

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
All the rest of us know these threads at this point ain’t even bout KS, it’s troll threads to get amusement out of y’all getting all in y’all feelings.

As a adult what's the point of trolling?
Now If your under 23 disregard I already know why.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The video is timestamped so no time is wasted, dude who made this video a clout chaser but those are KS exact words
:francis:

This is probably taken out of context. This doesn't come from Kevin, but from the field of anthropology, where it's called sexual dimorphism. From what I understand from another conversation I had on this, he quoted a Japanese scholar who did a "study" on this.

And there are physical anthropologists like Peter Frost, who consider Black women to have to highest ratio of sexual dimorphism. This comes from scientific racism, which is from an old field of physical anthropology. So I am not sure if Kevin meant to say this as a references point to that, or meant to say it as in a preferences to Black women the way he feels about Black women. I mean, most Black men will defend Back women for that utter nonsense. The first time I read I I was upset and still are. Then again I also heard them use Jordan Peterson as an example of manhood. This man is right wing thinker, and is not shy for supporting far right ideologies. It could be they don't know the history of early anthropological terminology like sexual dimorphism. Thus use theories they don't understand. I have to hear the conversion to understand what they meant.

And it's funny that a Japanese man who said that, because Asian men are know for feminine looks, which would make them, him, have a higher ratio in sexual dimorphism.

The way I see it, is that he the Japanese man, has no insight in how Black women look. Black women have typical traits that are feminine traits like the body shape, almond shaped eyes, higher cheekbones etc. I could say Asian women have the least body and look almost similar to that of Asian men. But as Black people we don't do that to other people, we don't write that tuff in the name of "science".

There's a number of things certain Japanese scientists have written about Black people that are troubling.

Last edited: