Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
breh

it's just jokes

relax.

First off

why are u growing azz men looking at Kevin Samuels personal life and not listening to his message

I can literally tell, a lot of these females have u dudes loss and your minds are just stuck on simpin for ass

this dude Kevin literally have the women face right on camera and these broads literally saying black men making less than $100,000 a year isn’t shyt or these broads have 3 kids by 3 different men and expect a high value man AND U DUDES MAD AT KEVIN FOR BLASTING THESE WOMEN

also I find it funny that the Corey Holcomb and umar Johnson keep saying Kevin talking down to black women when in reality Kevin be going at white and Latina women as well

tells u these dudes only listen to the stuff others on social media tell them about and don’t even listen to the show

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
He's not my leader and you have no evidence that he's gay. He has put multiple Black couples (man and woman together), what have you done other than type dumb shyt own the internet?

All you have is words like "bytch and nikka". lol @ this low IQ and dysfunctional babble.

I don't know your family and you don't know Kevin or me. See how stupid you reason. Unaccomplished low life you are the representation of your family! I mean, you have future as an avatar, the wackest "rapper" in existence of all time.

24d15fbb7557baa5362703c5be7a387a.jpg

That nikka look fruity as hell and you in here writing whole essays. You posted two pictures that proved me right. Just stop and log off you loser.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How come 90% of your comment that post on thecoli always involve homo content:jbhmm:

I dont need anyone here to co-sign, my wife does just fine.

And yet it still remain...who the fucc are you:jbhmm:......well...to be honest it's of no consequence so regardless:camby:

Carry on with your bitterness...thecoli needs that element...I guess:manny:
You continuously prove why I think you're a pillow bitter. Only bytches and flammers just make up dumb ass stats that aren't close to reality smfh. If your flaming ass cares who I am find it otherwise keep lying to the public disguising facts. Nobody is bitter towards you flammer. Get real. I,guess you online larpers need to create some reality that isn't close to reality to make yourselves feel better.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I've never seen a single video of this breh, and am now happy about it.

You should watch the clip of some chick telling KS that she weighs 200+ pounds and then KS proceeded to call her Barry Sanders/Emmit Smith. That she can hit the A Gap like a muthafukka and line up in the I formation.

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real seeing real when you don't even know nikkas? Real indeed. fukking morons I tell ya

If you know real you know it when you see it....... I don’t know that nikka from a can of paint.... but statements can be real as fukk..... it’s some real ass bible verses in the good book..... it’s some real ass songs/movies out there..... etc.....for you to infer I’m talking about the person as opposed to the post... :manny: I don’t know what to tell ya

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If you know real you know it when you see it....... I don’t know that nikka from a can of paint.... but statements can be real as fukk..... it’s some real ass bible verses in the good book..... it’s some real ass songs/movies out there..... etc.....for you to infer I’m talking about the person as opposed to the post... :manny: I don’t know what to tell ya
You can't know real from fake sources. The post ain't real the person ain't real so no matter which way you go your fukked co signing fugazy.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Even when they hate you
You winning:wow:
The mental gymnastics and cherry picking
But never post videos of him going in on men
Except for the clip asking if breh has a big dikk:russ::dame:
Y’all spend so much time on a nikka you hate
Or think is gay:lolbron:
This just my theory
A lot of you nikkas are closet dikk eaters
Scared to come out
Or lames
That think protecting these bytches will get you play
Silly rabbit:dead:

So you don’t protect women but go all out to protect KS? :dame:

I need to hear the whole clip.

But hold black women accountable and tell them to make better choices and be realistic and Rey Reys come for your skull.

Rey Reys huh? :mjpls:

he posted his beyonce ranking on IG

he says he's a 9 below

The other 2 dudes was speaking some real shyt but that was some other shyt KS was talking :hhh:
People been saying Serena was a butterface for the better half of my life though. This is nothing new. And I doubt most saying Serena looks manly also inherently believes black women in general are all less attractive than their peers. That would be a huge leap in logic :ld:

I don't find serena very attractive at all, doesn't mean I think all black women are scientifically inferior to cac bytches face card wise :mjlol:

I'm actually curious whats it gonna take for ya'll to disagree with breh at this point lol. That clip was so blatantly weird and fugazi and it had no effect so I don't think anything will.

Believe it or not, that’s a black woman defending a man saying black women look like men :francis:
Dude is definitely a mango farmer.

:russ:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
One day after the pandemic eases up, he gon invite some of his biggest :dame: supporters to a one on one high value man session quadruple extendre don't ask me how :dame:

This fukking dude right here :russ:

Men’s ratings are different from women you moron

Clearly there are a bunch of low value males in their feelings.

can you fakkits keep your musings of this so called “fakkit” in one thread?
There doesn’t need to be a different KS thread made every night saying the same thing.

You really worship this dude :scust:

Yeah. That's how they rank people like Rihanna and whatnot. Remember this video?

Vid was :scust:

basically trying to promote white beauty like Lauren London don’t look better than all of them chicks that supposedly got the best features :unimpressed:

even if you did I don’t get her point

is it that KS should be “allowed” to shyt on how he believes black women look “phenotypically” bcuz she heard random posters on thecoli and ppl in her circle do it?

those posters do get called out for it...and they are not necessarily the same posters in here who have an issue with KS statement smh

if she’s had a problem hearing it from them, then why not be consistent and have a problem with KS saying it here as well instead of expecting “consistency” from different groups/examples of black men with differing opinions?

Because KS supporters defend him at all costs, even when he shyttin on them :francis:
Such a loaded question. But yes. :yeshrug:

If a man is on point 95% of the time it would be counterproductive to disregard EVERYTHING he says for a 5% when he may have missed the mark.

shyt is truly :scust: how y’all find any reason to :cape: for this man.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
One thing that I do agree with is that some Black women are going overboard with the makeup nowadays and it is starting to make their faces look more tranny-like in pics. I want our women to love their faces and lay off the makeup.

So, from that perspective, he is not wrong.

Most men don’t want a woman with a clown mask of makeup on. Yet, they still do it anyway.

White and Latin women are just as guilty of this :gucci:

I agree too much makeup aint cool but black women ain’t the only or even most guilty ones of this :unimpressed:
You see the bullshyt to huh?
These same nikkas be dapping posts saying bw are the least attractive and have to compete with other races of women for black men with options.
But
oh-that-was-different.jpg

You sure the same brehs in this thread was saying that tho? Just because some Coli posters said it don’t mean the whole Coli said it :gucci:

And that post you co signing is in defense of a man saying black women look like men :francis:

And black women do have to compete with other races for men with options, that’s common sense :gucci:

---

Superstar
Daps
His fan club showed up and showed out this morning

gif

Most aren’t for or against him, we just acknowledge that he’s Bi and has c00nish thoughts
:skip:

Continue on though...

Haven't been on here for damn near 6 months, but you post like that cat that loves off Beyonce you him?