Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Didnt you watch the video? dude is talking about beauty/face symmetry
and somehow you spin that into mentally :dwillhuh:

Perhaps it's because physical attributes are an extension of the mental, in how one carries him/ herself? I think it has a few deeper philosophical layers to it. I did explain the sexual dimorphism argument here.

And I am not here to defend him, but I do see the importance in his work. I am merely trying to learn more about this man end goal and thus far I see no negative intentions.

He gave an explanation of women he considers very / most feminine.

pam-grier.jpg

51-Sexy-Dorothy-Dandridge-Boobs-Pictures-Will-Leave-You-Panting-For-Her.jpg

Last edited:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Perhaps it's because physical attributes are an extension of the mental, in how one carries him/ herself? I think it has a few deeper philosophical layers to it. I did explain the sexual deformation argument here.

And I am not here to defend him, but I do see the importance in his work. I am merely trying to learn more about this man end goal and thus far I see no negative intentions.

He gave an explanation of women he considers very / most feminine.

pam-grier.jpg

51-Sexy-Dorothy-Dandridge-Boobs-Pictures-Will-Leave-You-Panting-For-Her.jpg
:cape:for that nikka. How about take this nikka for what he said

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Didnt you watch the video? dude is talking about beauty/face symmetry
and somehow you spin that into mentally :dwillhuh:

Perhaps it's because physical attributes are an extension of the mental, in how one carries him/ herself?

This is unbelievable :dead:
This post has to be spin of the year.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
That is a lie we have believed for centuries. We think most/all women do this so we just accept it. When in reality, a true feminine woman knows when to be quiet and drop something. A woman who keeps going back and forth with you just to do it is masculine.

You sound like a dude who Loves to argue for the sake of arguing yourself trying to defend it because you don’t want to look feminine :francis:

How many manly men do you know that like to argue? :stopitslime:

Now how many feminine ones do you know who like to argue? :francis:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
You sound like a dude who Loves to argue for the sake of arguing yourself trying to defend it because you don’t want to look feminine :francis:

That could be there's a difference between "arguing" and debating. I think debating is a manly trait. Arguing is basically pointless, while debating is to solve a problem. Would you agree?

Last edited:

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
You can't process the topic, that is why so many Black relationships fail. A combative woman isn't helping in a relationship where the man is supposed to lead. Being supportive is. Not every conversation has to be combative and argumentative. Can it and will it happen from time to time, yes. And that is when people get upset with each other.

That response has nothing with you saying it's masculine to argue. Na, it's human.

That other shyt is subjective and i aint mention it.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
That response has nothing with you saying it's masculine to argue. Na, it's human.

That other shyt is subjective and i aint mention it.
I see, so it's non-binary since every emotion in essences is a human, right?

Who is more likely to physically fight?

1) Men?

2) Women?

3) Babies?

Daps
Black women are not masculine in personality or looks.

Truthfully, sistas are the most submissive if they really love you. That's why so many have hard stories about brehs that fukked them over. They tend to chose wrong sometimes.

When I go to the gym and see broads doing power cleans and grunting....it's white, Asian and Latinas in that order.

When I see women bossing their man around in public....its white, Asian and Latinas in that order.

When I see a woman fixing her man a plate....its black, Latina, Asian and white in that order.

If you're comparing some chick from the projects that works 3 jobs and has 4 kids to a white/Asian broad from an upper middle class fam with a college degree, good job and lots of time for spa treatment and yoga.....it's not apples to apples.

Compare projects to trailer park. The hood black chick looks more feminine than the trailer broad.

Middle class vs middle class...etc.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps

Again you are missing the point. You keep looking at the act of "arguing" and missing the bigger picture/motivation, (which is very woman-like btw).

A woman who feels like she can challenge you all the time is not feminine. A discussion is one thing and yes even fighting is too. But a woman who is combative and argumentative is not feminine. And logically if you are not feminine then by default you are behaving in a masculine manner.

I also think you have a misunderstanding and think that when a woman is said to display masculine energy that means she is behaving exactly how men behave and that is not necessarily true. A masculine woman is not the same thing as a masculine man.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yes, I should have made my point better. Arguing in itself is feminine traits. What I meant by masculine is that she continues to pick the fight by arguing with a man.

Let Black women explain it….

Damn that chick on the right is bad :whew: