Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
The defense of this man continues
:mjlol:

You ain’t shyt :mjlol:

You made this thread then fell back and watched the fukkery for 20 pages before you made another post :russ:
How am I projecting
All you doing is cracking jokes cause you can’t straight up answer a question
My point is get all hypocrites out the paint if that’s the case
Why just focus on the YouTube guy
You’re not going to answer, so it is what it is

You and most the rest of his fans are projecting because y’all accusing everyone else of being obsessed with someone you’re obsessed with :hhh:

No you are a weirdo passive aggressive
You’re not in the main thread, but any other KS thread you are always in there making some comment

Really hit breh with the “I know you are but what am I” :hhh: :mjlol:

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ain’t shyt :mjlol:

You made this thread then fell back and watched the fukkery for 20 pages before you made another post :russ:

You and most the rest of his fans are projecting because y’all accusing everyone else of being obsessed with someone you’re obsessed with :hhh:

QUOTE="semicko82, post: 41832894, member: 6632"]No you are a weirdo passive aggressive
You’re not in the main thread, but any other KS thread you are always in there making some comment

Really hit breh with the “I know you are but what am I” :hhh: :mjlol:[/QUOTE]
How am I obsessing

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Yup

plus they assume that we are somehow weird and social pariahs for supporting what he says. When they damn well know better based on post history and general social skills on this board that p*ssy is not a problem. Plus personally I see far more incells against him. How about they tell those fat women of theirs to lose weight and to take some responsibility for having kids out of wedlock. No one is endorsing every word out of his mouth but I support facts, that he usually spits, when I here them. I’ll end this by tossing a coin Scrooge McDuck style to their tired and disingenuous arguments.

They love to keep things the way they are, stagnant. Other folks are putting drones on Mars, yet we who want make progression need to fight idiots off for every little progress we want to make on the most basic level.

These idiots try to bash him for being in the Student Council and attending as a Bio-Med student. And doing positive things, as if that was a bad thing.

5Fuixe.jpg

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
That nikka look fruity as hell and you in here writing whole essays. You posted two pictures that proved me right. Just stop and log off you loser.

It's well known that people with low IQ's don't like to read long paragraphs.

All you have is the same rhetorical illogic babble. Meanwhile you have a picture up by a dude who is leaving children with many different women lefthand right. You have nothing that can contradict his massage. Nothing! So you have to argue like a simpleton over pictures. All the while future is showing you his buttcrack with either his sagging pants, or with his super tight skinny jeans showing you his booty shape. And I am sure you have the same attire. Yet you have the nerve to talk about someone else being fruity and a loser.

Kevin Samuels CIM, CIP
Image Consultant at Kevin Samuels, Linkedin.

"Fashion & Style have always been passions of mine for as long as I can remember. And a background in professional sales as well as in advertising & marketing was real world training for just how important your appearance is to your success. Every facet of my career taught me the value a great appearance has on your performance and promotion. Whether closing a major deal or crafting a brand identity for a client your appearance counts more than most know. Living and working in Manhattan, Houston, San Francisco, Austin, and Dallas has given me access and perspective with an eye towards fashion."

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bykevinsamuels/

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: TEH

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Donnie McCurkin was marry to a Woman. :yeshrug:

Ok, so now every married man is a Donnie McCurkin equivalent? What type of illogical dysfunctional babble is that?

Tell, how many different baby mammas do you have, with children you don't take care of raising?

:trash:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
First off

why are u growing azz men looking at Kevin Samuels personal life and not listening to his message

I can literally tell, a lot of these females have u dudes loss and your minds are just stuck on simpin for ass

this dude Kevin literally have the women face right on camera and these broads literally saying black men making less than $100,000 a year isn’t shyt or these broads have 3 kids by 3 different men and expect a high value man AND U DUDES MAD AT KEVIN FOR BLASTING THESE WOMEN

also I find it funny that the Corey Holcomb and umar Johnson keep saying Kevin talking down to black women when in reality Kevin be going at white and Latina women as well

tells u these dudes only listen to the stuff others on social media tell them about and don’t even listen to the show
nikkas doing anything they can for female approval :merchant:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They love to keep things the way they are, stagnant. Other folks are putting drones on Mars, yet we who want make progression need to fight idiots off for every little progress we want to make on the most basic level.

These idiots try to bash him for being in the Student Council and attending as a Bio-Med student. And doing positive things, as if that was a bad thing.

5Fuixe.jpg
Did people clown him for being bio-Med or in the student council, or are you just dikkeating and making shyt up? All I saw was people clowning him for looking a lil sweet and being a tall dude who was on dance team instead of playing sports

if someone was actually clowning him for being bio med or on the student council then they’re ignorant as fukk