Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
KS came out and confirmed that he was not a cheerleader. He was actually a drum major. Drum majors in black bands actually dance. Look up FAMU band videos.
I posted that as well, it's on the previous page.

This is '80s fashion. His claim to uniqueness is probably, because back then hip hop was seen as the main masculine form.

80s male fashion - Google Search

Most R&B dudes were like Kevin. Cameo's Larry Blackmon was tall and muscular, but wore those type of outfits.

d3c17e7e4eff511d11dec4fd1ce3992b.jpg

You also had Full Force

in-the-80s-full-force.jpg

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I posted that as well, it's on the previous page.

This is '80s fashion. He claim to uniqueness is probably, because back then hip hop was seen as the main masculine form.

80s male fashion - Google Search

Most R&B dudes were like Kevin. Cameo's Larry Blackmon was tall and muscular, but wore those type of outfits.

d3c17e7e4eff511d11dec4fd1ce3992b.jpg

You also had Full Force

in-the-80s-full-force.jpg
The haters tried. Got a laugh out of it but this train is coming.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The haters tried. Got a laugh out of it but this train is coming.

Most of these people didn't think it through.

For those who remember Five Star. Fashion wise you can barely see a difference between the sisters and brothers.

ef4ce8f55843440169bbf7a38944df80.jpg

Compared to the B Boy style (street gear).

rundmc.jpg

Prior to the B Boy style (street gear), "some" rappers wore this.

grandmaster_flash_furious_five_fashion_stylist_regret.jpg

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: TEH

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
It's not.
Being argumentative is annoying but not confined to either gender.
Eve in the Bible was argumentative.

The post u quoted is so crazy. Even babies argue. Anyone with a brain and human will, will be combative in their own ways.

Folk sound like delusional cacs. They too make up shyt put it in a box outside of human nature and try to sell it to you as truth...:gucci:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
By masculine it's not meant physically, but mentally. Arguing back is a masculine trait.

Tasha K has a conversation with Kevin.

Arguing/needing to get the last word is a feminine trait

It’s one thing to disagree and make your point but it’s feminine as hell to argue for the sake of arguing

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

It’s one thing to disagree and make your point but it’s feminine as hell to argue for the sake of arguing

Yes, I should have made my point better. Arguing in itself is feminine traits. What I meant by masculine is that she continues to pick the fight by arguing with a man.

Let Black women explain it….

• Dap

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The post u quoted is so crazy. Even babies argue. Anyone with a brain and human will, will be combative in their own ways.

Folk sound like delusional cacs. They too make up shyt put it in a box outside of human nature and try to sell it to you as truth...:gucci:

You can't process the topic, that is why so many Black relationships fail. A combative woman isn't helping in a relationship where the man is supposed to lead. Being supportive is. Not every conversation has to be combative and argumentative. Can it and will it happen from time to time, yes. And that is when people get upset with each other.

Last edited:
  • Dap

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps

That is a lie we have believed for centuries. We think most/all women do this so we just accept it. When in reality, a true feminine woman knows when to be quiet and drop something. A woman who keeps going back and forth with you just to do it is masculine.

• Dap

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
That is a lie we have believed for centuries. We think most/all women do this so we just accept it. When in reality, a true feminine woman knows when to be quiet and drop something. A woman who keeps going back and forth with you just to do it is masculine.

It's somewhat of a semantic argument that people try to misconstrue. And because of these combative arguments couples breakup. People confuse support and having conversations with arguing and vice versa.