Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Well you probably think unicorns are real too..:mjlol:

There's what you think...and then there is what actually happens and what's happened.

For years now, I'm one of the only few who have posted vids, people have seen my whole family, people know and have seen that I'm black, my family is black, my wife is black my kids are black.

But who the fucc are you:ohhh:

We dont know that your black :ohhh:

How do we know your not somebody's little sister setting up troll accounts:ohhh:

Where's your vids:ohhh:

You have absolutely no proof you are who you say you are but trying come at me:mjlol:

I been here since 2015 with the fam, wife an kids
Consistent vids...but I got nicca who is a whole question mark on here trying to question me:rudy:

Fucc out of here:camby:
They've seen the vids you posted are black but they don't know that's you. I have absolutely no proof of who I am but my picture is on here mango? Try again. Don't be mad that you're "different" you'll have folks like @Field Marshall Bradley co sign you so you'll be ok.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
HUH!?

Where are all the marriages and stable families KS has brought about? Because after all, he's "the one dude who is actually getting women to listen", right? What are the stats on his female fans and followers who, having followed his advice, found themselves a suitable mate and are now happily married?

I've seen it posted here that there were at least 4 couples that have gotten together after meeting on the KS platform. I'm trying to locate the post.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
None of these people have any real arguments to why they are against him. He tells Black men to level up and these haters feel left behind because of that. Because leveling up means you have to take accountability and work hard on your skillsets.
Yup

plus they assume that we are somehow weird and social pariahs for supporting what he says. When they damn well know better based on post history and general social skills on this board that p*ssy is not a problem. Plus personally I see far more incells against him. How about they tell those fat women of theirs to lose weight and to take some responsibility for having kids out of wedlock. No one is endorsing every word out of his mouth but I support facts, that he usually spits, when I here them. I’ll end this by tossing a coin Scrooge McDuck style to their tired and disingenuous arguments.

Daps
His fan club showed up and showed out this morning

gif

Most aren’t for or against him, we just acknowledge that he’s Bi and has c00nish thoughts
:skip:

Continue on though...

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His fan club showed up and showed out this morning

gif

Most aren’t for or against him, we just acknowledge that he’s Bi and has c00nish thoughts
:skip:

Continue on though...
What advice would you give to women who want a high value man

• Dap
Reactions: TEH
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've seen the vids you posted are black but they don't know that's you. I have absolutely no proof of who I am but my picture is on here mango? Try again. Don't be mad that you're "different" you'll have folks like @Field Marshall Bradley co sign you so you'll be ok.

I believe he’ll be fine with or without my co-sign....... just an fyi

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they want KS definition of a HVM...listen to KS

You keep trying to make this ur big gotcha moment, IDGI :dwillhuh:
I’m just throwing out a hypothetical what advice would give to a woman who wants a high value man
Easy question, no agenda, not trying to set anyone up

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

How come 90% of your comment that post on thecoli always involve homo content:jbhmm:

I dont need anyone here to co-sign, my wife does just fine.

And yet it still remain...who the fucc are you:jbhmm:......well...to be honest it's of no consequence so regardless:camby:

Carry on with your bitterness...thecoli needs that element...I guess:manny:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
He's not my leader and you have no evidence that he's gay. He has put multiple Black couples (man and woman together), what have you done other than type dumb shyt own the internet?

All you have is words like "bytch and nikka". lol @ this low IQ and dysfunctional babble.

I don't know your family and you don't know Kevin or me. See how stupid you reason. Unaccomplished low life you are the representation of your family! I mean, you have future as an avatar, the wackest "rapper" in existence of all time.

24d15fbb7557baa5362703c5be7a387a.jpg
Donnie McCurkin was marry to a Woman. :yeshrug:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
What KS said was flat out wrong, but stop the extra crap it's not needed makes you look damn right childish!
:gucci:
I wasn't the one who asked nor answered that hypothetical question.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's not my leader and you have no evidence that he's gay. He has put multiple Black couples (man and woman together), what have you done other than type dumb shyt own the internet?

All you have is words like "bytch and nikka". lol @ this low IQ and dysfunctional babble.

I don't know your family and you don't know Kevin or me. See how stupid you reason. Unaccomplished low life you are the representation of your family! I mean, you have future as an avatar, the wackest "rapper" in existence of all time.

24d15fbb7557baa5362703c5be7a387a.jpg

He just looks like a breh into fashion